UK ‘Special Forces’

Knew a lad in the cheshire regiment who use to walk about with a para cap badge on a beret the wanker.
So many walter mittys in the army or have left.

If that Anthony chap gets a wind of him he'll be in proper lumber : /

Last edited:
In the late 70's, I used to watch City with a mate called Brian, when he couldn't do his paper round his brother Michael did it for him. Micheal was about two years younger than Brain, the clever one who want to uni.

Michael dropped off the radar. Jump forward 15ish years and a group of pissheads out for the day and we were in the George and Dragon. playing pool. and there was an older Micheal. After we had recognised(?) each other, he told me he joined the army at 16 and after his training, because of his ancestry ultimately, he was sent to Ireland undercover. very interesting conversation.

In the late 70's, I used to watch City with a mate called Brian, when he couldn't do his paper round his brother Michael did it for him. Micheal was about two years younger than Brain, the clever one who want to uni.

Michael dropped off the radar. Jump forward 15ish years and a group of pissheads out for the day and we were in the George and Dragon. playing pool. and there was an older Micheal. After we had recognised(?) each other, he told me he joined the army at 16 and after his training, because of his ancestry ultimately, he was sent to Ireland undercover. very interesting conversation.
Not THE Brian and Michael from the late 70s?
The ones who knew L S Lowry ?
(Who incidentally was a City fan).

Knew a lad in the cheshire regiment who use to walk about with a para cap badge on a beret the wanker.

So many walter mittys in the army or have left. I know 2 actual paras one served in N.I during the troubles and his son has served all over the Gulf, nails the pair of them and both blues!
Lot of Cheshires round here but on normal Remembrance Sundays l end up with two ex Signals lads. One is full of the secret squirrel stuff knows some stories and has some photos on his phone one of which is quite disturbing because its a soldiers body and l am not sure how he got it.
The other bloke doesn't say much about his service but he's the real deal without any doubt.

Walter was not always a general term for fantasists but quite specific and not for fantasist at all.
My nephew gas done a few tours with the paras
and has got over the effects of the shocks on landing which travel up the spine and affect the brain;) and so he is still a good Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.