UK far right trouble July/August 24

At last, Farage has spoken to quell the flames………..With petrol..
Turns out, it’s all the fault of BLM and, it’s about ALL immigration not just ‘illegal’ immigration. At least he’s put it on HOC paper! I’d imagine he only wants a recall of Parliament so he can use Parliamentary Privilege to Stoke more division.
View attachment 127441

What a fucking ****.

Whilst Tommy Robinson is chilling in a private resort somewhere in Cyprus, probably paid for with donations by the idiots who are now getting themselves arrested, riled up by his propaganda, while he's watching it all unfold from a safe distance.
His days are now numbered. He's always been a **** and made many enemies, but this has now crossed the line (as it there was one)... someone will get him. He'll have to hide now.

Turns out, it’s all the fault of BLM and, it’s about ALL immigration not just ‘illegal’ immigration. At least he’s put it on HOC paper! I’d imagine he only wants a recall of Parliament so he can use Parliamentary Privilege to Stoke more division.
View attachment 127441
What a fucking frogfaced hateful **** he is.

View attachment 127441
Another deliberate tactic to cause more disorder. BLM were a group in AMERICA formed in reaction to the amount of black people being killed by police there. Simple as that. It's not attacking any other group of people. Farage is either thick, or this is a deliberate ploy to stir up more hatred. He should be arrested.

Anyone see the gang of Muslims on SkyNews then run upto the camera doing gun poses and that? They cut them off and have said they will get security to protect her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.