UK far right trouble July/August 24

The rioters are not stupid, ignorant fuckwits for going out looting, firebombing and wrecking in daylight whilst being filmed by hundreds on their phones, so their faces can be plastered all over the internet.

They have legitimate concerns about the potential for immigrants committing crimes, instead they want their country to go back to a time when heinous murders and hideous crimes were committed by true white British people like Michael Ryan, Thomas Hamilton, Derrick Bird, Jimmy Saville, Dennis Nilsen, Peter Sutcliffe, Harold Shipman, Fred West, Ian Brady, Myra Hindley, Levi Bellfield, -

You know the good old days.
And if the police hadn't wasted all that time trying to nab Ronnie & Reggie Kray, the east end of London would still be safe streets to walk on for women and children today. Nobody committed a crime on their manor.

We could riot and loot Greggs.

Seriously, as Britons, we employ that famous 'stiff upper lip' too much. Perhaps that's a strength, but you could also see it as a weakness in certain circumstances. We should be more visibly vocal about this stuff and make our feelings known (forcefully but peacefully), rather than just writing letters to the Guardian.
Totally agree, I’m thinking a revolution is the only way. Somehow the establishment has to understand how the ordinary people feel. Nobody has represented us, the ordinary working people, since after the war. It’s been down hill since then. Apathy, division, self interest, greed, blame, poverty all stopping a movement combining and threatening the establishment with some peaceful measure of direct action to put fear them.

Totally agree, I’m thinking a revolution is the only way. Somehow the establishment has to understand how the ordinary people feel. Nobody has represented us, the ordinary working people, since after the war. It’s been down hill since then. Apathy, division, self interest, greed, blame, poverty all stopping a movement combining and threatening the establishment with some peaceful measure of direct action to put fear them.
I'm with you brother
images.jpeg

The big question I have is who is behind these riots. Someone or some body of people has to be in place that helps organisers mobilise people to riot. To do it in so many areas makes me think it has to be coordinated. We know the likes of Farage, Tiny Tommy and media such as GBeebies have influence but on whose behalf are they influencing?

What may you ask are they protesting about?

What do they mean by taking their country back?

Why has the murder of those little Southport girls by a British born Christian led to attacks on Mosques?

What are these legitimate concerns I keep hearing people have?

Undoubtedly there are some far right English White Nationalist Supremacists involved in the riots, but I do not believe that they are in the majority, many I believe are just young disaffected people who are looking for a bit of excitement and Starmer has made a mistake in categorising them all as such. The issue is who is behind these riots and who has the ability to flood social media with misinformation. These people need to be found and held to much higher justice than those who have been cajoled into doing their bidding.

I have watched a number of live streams of these riots and witnessed some things that do not add up. In Blackpool I watched Punks being attacked, one of the group doing the attacking had a Mainoo rag shirt on. A strange thing to wear to a RW protest. How come Manchester and Liverpool, 2 cities that are and have been traditionally virtually free of RW representation on a political level seen the numbers of protestor's and levels of violence that they have had, whilst London has to my knowledge had none.

My biggest concern is right now we are witnessing history being replayed. Like Germany in the 1920s we have endured years of austerity and people are feeling poor and unloved. A new RW party is othering a section of society as scapegoats to be blamed for the ills of the poor, This party now has a Parliamentary representation at a time when you could quite legitimately question the Party of Governments right to be in power and there are worrying signs that that the US economy and therefore the economies of the West face a new Wall Street Crash. Whilst the Labour majority should in theory mean stability in Government are these riots undermining that stability? Have these riots been planned deliberately to undermine the Labour government and if so we come back to one of my early questions.

Why has the murder of those little Southport girls by a British born Christian led to attacks on Mosques?

And also who or whom are behind these protests and what are there motives. Am i reading too much into it, or is it a relevant fear for the country that these peoples use of misinformation is undermining Democracy.

worth remembering that after the 2011 riots Police processed available images and arrests were still being made in late 2012.

Today we have more and better imaging available - anyone who has seen themselves online would be best advised to report to their local Police station - the alternative is many sleepless nights and terror every time the door gets knocked

The big question I have is who is behind these riots. Someone or some body of people has to be in place that helps organisers mobilise people to riot. To do it in so many areas makes me think it has to be coordinated. We know the likes of Farage, Tiny Tommy and media such as GBeebies have influence but on whose behalf are they influencing?

What may you ask are they protesting about?

What do they mean by taking their country back?

What are these legitimate concerns I keep hearing people have?

Undoubtedly there are some far right English White Nationalist Supremacists involved in the riots, but I do not believe that they are in the majority, many I believe are just young disaffected people who are looking for a bit of excitement and Starmer has made a mistake in categorising them all as such. The issue is who is behind these riots and who has the ability to flood social media with misinformation. These people need to be found and held to much higher justice than those who have been cajoled into doing their bidding.

I have watched a number of live streams of these riots and witnessed some things that do not add up. In Blackpool I watched Punks being attacked, one of the group doing the attacking had a Mainoo rag shirt on. A strange thing to wear to a RW protest. How come Manchester and Liverpool, 2 cities that are and have been traditionally virtually free of RW representation on a political level seen the numbers of protestor's and levels of violence that they have had, whilst London has to my knowledge had none.

My biggest concern is right now we are witnessing history being replayed. Like Germany in the 1920s we have endured years of austerity and people are feeling poor and unloved. A new RW party is othering a section of society as scapegoats to be blamed for the ills of the poor, This party now has a Parliamentary representation at a time when you could quite legitimately question the Party of Governments right to be in power and there are worrying signs that that the US economy and therefore the economies of the West face a new Wall Street Crash. Whilst the Labour majority should in theory mean stability in Government are these riots undermining that stability? Have these riots been planned deliberately to undermine the Labour government and if so we come back to one of my early questions.

And also who or whom are behind these protests and what are there motives. Am i reading too much into it, or is it a relevant fear for the country that these peoples use of misinformation is undermining Democracy.
I'll answer each of your questions in order:

Social media is coordinating them, whether through pernicious bots or pernicious actors (see Farage, Robinson etc.) because there are just enough malleable fuckwits to use as their drones.

They think they're protesting to save kids lives, in reality they're rioting because they're selfish cunts indifferent to ruining people's lives and livelihoods and causing criminal damage; ironically their current actions are endangering kid's lives.

They think if they get rid of anyone who isn't of Aryan stock they will claim their country back, in reality if every first generation and second generation immigrant were deported their lives would still be shit, their communities would still be neglected, and they'd still be feral cunts.

Nothing. They're just desperately stupid.

No fucking idea. It's almost as if the likes of Ian Huntley, Wayne Couzens, Thomas Mair et al wouldn't exist if our country abandoned it's multicultural ethos.

Most of the horrible bastards rioting probably couldn't tell you what right wing even means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.