UK far right trouble July/August 24

I have three mixed race grandchildren and this current state of affairs really does depress me.

Unfortunately 14 years of Tory rule, with cutbacks to all public services including the police.

Tereasa May binned 30K of them when she was home secretary.

Labours austerity 2.0 the other day, a cost of living crisis, along with record numbers of illegal immigrants, and nice weather, its a perfect cocktail for civil unrest on a large scale. Sighs:-(

Watching the videos, these are youths. Based on height weight build and gait from the way they move. Those juveniles and young persons should have no reason to feel remotely energised or engaged in this nonsense. This is racist shite they should never have been exposed to. Even more depressing
You're not condemning their violent thuggery I note. Regardless of their age or heritage this is disgusting behaviour. F

Because he, a business owner, voices his opinions on things that happen around the world just like most people in the world do?

Or is it because he value freedom of speech, which is considered by most to be a basic human right?

Or maybe because he simply just dont share your political views and say stuff you dont agree with?

Either way, sounds like scary stuff!
I honestly don’t know where to start with this…

And it’s probably best I don’t.

My point is that we shouldn’t excuse his behaviour based on being corrupted by power and wealth.

He was a massive **** long before he weaselled his way in to his own wealth (largely down to his father).
I’m not excusing his behaviour; I’m (partly) explaining it.

He was a **** before; he’s an even bigger **** now. Not sure that could in any way be correctly characterised as ’excusing’.

fighting now happening now in Plymouth according to sky news many police officers injured people throwing rocks and men having weapons time for the government brings in the army before someone gets killed

Because he, a business owner, voices his opinions on things that happen around the world just like most people in the world do?

Or is it because he value freedom of speech, which is considered by most to be a basic human right?

Or maybe because he simply just dont share your political views and say stuff you dont agree with?

Either way, sounds like scary stuff!
Just fuck off.
You are so wrong you aren’t worth a considered response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.