UK far right trouble July/August 24

Because he, a business owner, voices his opinions on things that happen around the world just like most people in the world do?

Or is it because he value freedom of speech, which is considered by most to be a basic human right?

Or maybe because he simply just dont share your political views and say stuff you dont agree with?

Either way, sounds like scary stuff!

Oh, this is fun. Do Fred West next.

Just a misunderstood landscaper, I heard.

That's some serious patience on display from the host.
No its called an education!

My Great grandad was black, and was lucky enough to serve the British Empire in WW1, my Nana (his daughter was also black) and was lucky enough to be evacuated during WW2, because of her fathers sacrifice. I am now lucky enough to be able to tell my own daughter about what being British means to immigrants!

My daughter understands what it means to wear a Poppy!

Education is free, to anybody who choses to listed!

What Taj said for those retaliating. Even though I understand why they would want to.

You can understand why large groups of thugs want to attack innocent people based on their skin colour? (What’s currently happening in Birmingham).

It sounds like you’re trying to defend it. They’re racist thugs on all sides, surely even you can see that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.