UK far right trouble July/August 24

One of the dickheads arrested during the riots was charged with possession of a weapon because he was carrying a pole around. Fair enough. On the other hand though, an Asian lad was in clear view of Sky News cameras and police carrying a fucking sword around and nothing.

Its stuff like this that just fans the flames imo. A prick is a prick, doesn't matter what colour you are. The police need to stop being afraid to uphold the law because of "optics".
Clearly, there were no "optics" as you put it because as you know by now someone has been arrested and charged for it, as have others from the Muslim community around the country.

Seriously, will you and others never ever learn? Why not fucking wait before going in 2 footed? Hardly any fucker involved in these riots has been arrested straight away but plenty have been getting arrested later. This is the shite that Farage was coming out with to Tom Swarbrick on LBC yesterday about the Southport murders. Because the police hadn't released details of the suspect almost as soon as the murders happened, he opted to believe false stories about the background of the suspect, and then peddle conspiracy theories about info not being communicated to the wider public when clearly the police were busy gathering information on the suspect. Yet the frog-faced **** reckons because we knew who the London Bridge attacker was an hour after it happened then that should be the benchmark for every incident.

At least one of our offices have closed because of intelligence of planned trouble by the Far Right.

One of the dickheads arrested during the riots was charged with possession of a weapon because he was carrying a pole around. Fair enough. On the other hand though, an Asian lad was in clear view of Sky News cameras and police carrying a fucking sword around and nothing.

Its stuff like this that just fans the flames imo. A prick is a prick, doesn't matter what colour you are. The police need to stop being afraid to uphold the law because of "optics".

Firstly, well done on fanning the flames. Second, you have no idea what happened to the lad in question off camera. You seized on the idea that he got off scot free with no actual evidence - just as people seized on the idea that the Southport assailant was a Muslim immigrant which landed us in this mess.

Congratulations on being part of the problem.

My daughter is playing a football match in Rotherham tonight. I might not be able to support her. I'm of mixed race and have dark skin. Never thought I'd say this but luckily she and her Mum don't.
Absolute disgrace , I feel so embarrassed as a human being that my country has come to this , all I can offer are apologies.

So I take it you're not a fan then?

Look, you're only taking an interest in hating him because you can't stand his move into politics. I doubt you would of had this view say 5 years ago where if you weren't interested in space or cars then you probably wouldn't know who he is.

If it was that easy and he was just a total fraud then he must be the most successful fraud in history but I don't buy that. I certainly don't see how he's any different to Zuckerberg or any of the other billionaires who struck gold at the right time. Rather ironically most people on the left hate Branson because he was a Thatcherite. Meanwhile the right hate him because he was pro-EU. This sort of just shows how politics tortures and poisons people's minds and judgement.

Of course Musk benefits from the government but this is an incredibly naive and pointless argument. SpaceX and Tesla directly benefit from government funds but so what? Do you believe that Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, GM, Ford, Stellantis or Toyota don't benefit from government funds? These companies have bled the American taxpayer dry and who do you think they're donating to? And you think Musk is the problem....

I don't like where he's taking X or where he's going on politics but I've never met the guy and clearly never will so I can't take your path to hate somebody that I've never met. Meanwhile I'll watch on as the space industry and car industry flourishes because unlike politics that actually matters and it's also more interesting.
"I don't like where he's taking X or where he's going on politics but ..."...he makes some nice shiny space rockets....?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.