UK far right trouble July/August 24

I take your point, of course, but I am not sure it's that hazy. I don't really understand why these social media sites are allowed to be anonymous. You have an opinion you want to share? Put your name to it. Then the consequences of saying the wrong thing can be the same on the internet or in real life.

Fair point but how many on here use their real name?

One of the dickheads arrested during the riots was charged with possession of a weapon because he was carrying a pole around. Fair enough. On the other hand though, an Asian lad was in clear view of Sky News cameras and police carrying a fucking sword around and nothing.

Its stuff like this that just fans the flames imo. A prick is a prick, doesn't matter what colour you are. The police need to stop being afraid to uphold the law because of "optics".
Was the Asian lad going around bricking peoples windows and wrecking parked cars in front of their houses while carrying the sword?; was the Asian lad going around trying to set on fire peoples social housing and accommodation while carrying the sword ?; was the Asian lad going around in a group of other Asian lads throwing blasphemies and mocking Jesus and Christianity as religion while carrying the sword?

Good for him he came out tooled up particularly if there were no police in sight, as we saw in many instances there were not.
These riots of pure racist hatred and malicious bigotry are directed at him and his community and cannot be white washed by pontificating Tories and 99% UK media trying to came up with acceptable 'socio-political' reasons why they are happening.

One of the dickheads arrested during the riots was charged with possession of a weapon because he was carrying a pole around. Fair enough. On the other hand though, an Asian lad was in clear view of Sky News cameras and police carrying a fucking sword around and nothing.

Its stuff like this that just fans the flames imo. A prick is a prick, doesn't matter what colour you are. The police need to stop being afraid to uphold the law because of "optics".
Because different cops with guns will have come and dealt with someone armed with a sword, and so you just didnt see him get nicked on the cameras you were watching

I'm in my office in town today and we've just been told that there's a "protest" planned in Piccadilly later and we have to.leave the office by 4pm.
I don’t know where you got your info mate but yesterday my wife who works in nhs got email saying exactly the same thing, she was worried as we had to go to the theatre we went and there was nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.