UK far right trouble July/August 24

Good to see he’s been punished but the fact the Asian lads who attacked the police officers in Manchester are still roaming the streets is showing the lack of consistency with criminal proceedings right now
They'll be building a case against them. Should they be "roaming the streets" while that is ongoing? Well, unfortunately until they're charged they're free to do that as is anyone else who would be in their position.

What I find more concerning - and this is nothing to do with this particular topic - is that someone who I've known for nearly 50 years and was a Sunday night drinking partner of my dad's during that time was convicted back in June of historical sexual abuse of a minor and is due to be sentenced next Monday. However, instead of being remanded in custody awaiting sentencing, he's been allowed out on bail in the meantime. I would've expected someone who was convicted of something along those lines to have been remanded in custody.

As can be seen, that is taken from the most racist paper there is, the Daily Telegraph. If you open the article and scroll to the bottom you will find a reporter basically defending the rioters, she 'explains' why they are rioting. She even includes a little piece about a nice old lady who went outside her house to give the police lollipops and yet was arrested.
Forget Elon Musk, as long as the Telegraph is free to print it's lies and hatred there will always be division and hatred towards 'immigrants.'

I’ll raise you the Daily Mail.

They'll be building a case against them. Should they be "roaming the streets" while that is ongoing? Well, unfortunately until they're charged they're free to do that as is anyone else who would be in their position.

What I find more concerning - and this is nothing to do with this particular topic - is that someone who I've known for nearly 50 years and was a Sunday night drinking partner of my dad's during that time was convicted back in June of historical sexual abuse of a minor and is due to be sentenced next Monday. However, instead of being remanded in custody awaiting sentencing, he's been allowed out on bail in the meantime. I would've expected someone who was convicted of something along those lines to have been remanded in custody.
With it being historical, I'm guessing that they see him as no threat and that they trust him not to abscond or whatever. I think most of those celebs were let out on bail until their hearings.

Good to see he’s been punished but the fact the Asian lads who attacked the police officers in Manchester are still roaming the streets is showing the lack of consistency with criminal proceedings right now
Are you talking about the airport incident? Or is there another alleged attack?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.