UK far right trouble July/August 24

I have non white colleagues who have not come into the office today, due to not feeling safe because of a planned "protest". I find it shameful that in this country in this day & age, that is an actual thing.

More planned at the weekend and people having to shut businesses on the advice of the police.

Why can't these gatherings be criminalised?

Last edited:
Was the Asian lad going around bricking peoples windows and wrecking parked cars in front of their houses while carrying the sword?; was the Asian lad going around trying to set on fire peoples social housing and accommodation while carrying the sword ?; was the Asian lad going around in a group of other Asian lads throwing blasphemies and mocking Jesus and Christianity as religion while carrying the sword?

Good for him he came out tooled up particularly if there were no police in sight, as we saw in many instances there were not.
These riots of pure racist hatred and malicious bigotry are directed at him and his community and cannot be white washed by pontificating Tories and 99% UK media trying to came up with acceptable 'socio-political' reasons why they are happening.
Jesus Christ this state of this thread.
It’s in line with the media reporting I’ll give you that.
He’s carrying a fucking sword around our streets.
Maybe everyone who doesn’t feel safe on our streets should do the same thing.
What could possibly go wrong?

yes mate It’s shocking the mum was racially abused on the flight. And I do think the lawyer did his best to maybe give them the best chance but with that CCTV of them attacking 3 police officers i would be very shocked if they didn’t get charged
Along with the police? I don't think anyone comes out well.............

Good to see he’s been punished but the fact the Asian lads who attacked the police officers in Manchester are still roaming the streets is showing the lack of consistency with criminal proceedings right now
It’s called being on police bail-a highly complex investigation when it would not have been remotely possible to decide on possible charges without burning through the entire PACE clock.

Pretty dull, and doesn’t fit with two-tier claptrap…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.