UK far right trouble July/August 24

Saw some posts on FB. A mate of mine who, during the pandemic, went on an anti-vax meme spree and seems to have acquired a hefty amount of 'friends' from that. They're all convinced Kier Starmer arranged bus loads of criminals to travel up and down the country to go and start the riots.

His family are telling him to open his eyes, but he's having none of it.

Good to see he’s been punished but the fact the Asian lads who attacked the police officers in Manchester are still roaming the streets is showing the lack of consistency with criminal proceedings right now
Yeah, and I've just asked Mrs Ewing why the guy who murdered those three children hasn't been dealt with yet!

My daughter is playing a football match in Rotherham tonight. I might not be able to support her. I'm of mixed race and have dark skin. Never thought I'd say this but luckily she and her Mum don't.
When people are scared to leave their homes for fear of being attacked then it is the very definition of 'terrorism'

Are you talking about the airport incident? Or is there another alleged attack?
Airport incident on second thoughts though I probably shouldn’t have brought that up as it’s probably a different sort of criminal investigation to the riots case so probably wasn’t comparable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.