UK far right trouble July/August 24

A company director sobbed in court on Tuesday, dabbing his eyes with a handkerchief, as he was told he would be remanded in custody for his alleged part in rioting in Middlesbrough on Sunday.

Joe MacKenzie, 28, is accused of being among a main body of around 20 men wearing balaclavas and face coverings who clashed with the police during violent disorder in the city.

sobbed in court? Don't do the crime if you can't do the time you mard ****. Lessons learnt.

Protect from what, too many 'efnics'? That's the idea behind peoples perceived grievances and its exploitation by the right wing agitators, they are always protesting because they live in fear of something and are trying "to protect" themselves.

The point I was trying to make with regard to that Asian lad with a sword is this nonchalant 'whatabouttery' that is being thrown around by all kinds of politicians and media types as an acceptable excuse for the worst cause of racism, xenophobia and bigotry this country has seen in a few generations. And I see it in this forum.

This all started with 100% fabricated lies spread (not only) on social media by hard - and as we can see militant - right to start some sort of war against non-white and non-native citizens of this country. The Asian lad with a sword in this context was the same as a rich Jew to that little Nazi story which we know how it had ended.

Just on this board we saw video footage , I saw at least, a few black men attacked, Asian lad with a woman to his side attacked, but hey, let's bring an Asian lad with sword to this story.
There was all sorts going off post 9/11. There were celebratory posters on the anniversary. Muslims frequently attacked old people’s houses to try and force them out. These were not just white, but black too. Grooming gangs operated. There were racist attacks akin to what happened with Stephen Lawrence but Asian on white.
The 7/7 bombers were radicalised there and it was a hotbed of extremist Islamism.
It was a very diverse and harmonious place accept for a part of the Muslim community.
This wasn’t just people being unhappy with too much immigration. This was fear, just like Muslim communities are experiencing now. The problem was that they were not being offered any protection.
There cannot be any justification for carrying weapons, particularly when the Police have said they will protect the Muslim community.

According to another post he's been arrested so that's that.
Yep it’s good he’s been arrested but what’s not good is “Good for him he came out tooled up particularly if there were no police in sight”
I posed a question on here with regards two tier policing and a policeman asking a group of Asian men to ‘please put down your weapons before continuing’
I also asked if these were ‘right wing thugs’
Since everyone else was being branded that way at the time of the post.
That post was removed almost instantly.
However someone walking around our streets carrying a sword is perfectly acceptable and praised on here.
That’s why I said ‘state of this thread’
Not much of a ‘political thread’ is it?
I’d even go as far to say it’s biased and if any questions are asked that some people don’t like hearing they simply remove them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.