UK far right trouble July/August 24

Oh I never meant to say the majority are not decent people. I’m so sorry if it came over as that @Markir. I guess it just got to me at that moment when I read @Zabbasbeard’s post.
Most people are good and kind and caring as has been proven to me especially in the past few years but what has happened in the last couple of weeks has thrown me off kilter.
I said to myself that I would read this forum but not post but I couldn’t let his post go. I really am sorry and hope I didn’t upset anyone. :-)
I think you're seeing the worst right now, but its not the true overall reflection of the country. I've been angry for days and even rejoined Twitter to air it. Then thought 'Hang on, this is what they want. Everyone angry'.

Fired off a few apologies for being a reactionary dickhead and deleted the account again.

Oh I never meant to say the majority are not decent people. I’m so sorry if it came over as that @Markir. I guess it just got to me at that moment when I read @Zabbasbeard’s post.
Most people are good and kind and caring as has been proven to me especially in the past few years but what has happened in the last couple of weeks has thrown me off kilter.
I said to myself that I would read this forum but not post but I couldn’t let his post go. I really am sorry and hope I didn’t upset anyone. :-)
In this day and age it is impossible to exist without upsetting someone, i mean granted the person im usually upsetting is the missus but it think the same rules apply ;)

My daughter is playing a football match in Rotherham tonight. I might not be able to support her. I'm of mixed race and have dark skin. Never thought I'd say this but luckily she and her Mum don't.
I've read posts like this on various sites & it just fills me with rage.
Most people are decent, these cunts causing problems should be fucking ashamed but they won't be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.