UK far right trouble July/August 24

Just a little light hearted aside. I just always smile when they go to Harry Farley from the News offices… I always want them to say Charley Farley, which reminds me of my granddad who used to say ‘you’re just like Charley Farley’ when we did something daft as kids.

As I said ‘almost instantly’ as in without questioning him.
The act fits the criteria just not knowing the reason.
It ain’t just him, that’s what they usually do.
Probably to reassure the public, but it doesn’t.
It’s an arbitrary decision, framed by the law, based on more information than any of the public have.

It’s nothing to do with reassuring the public, it’s to decide which clock starts counting down and how they interview the suspect.

There's a production of Fiddler On The Roof at Regent's Park Open Air Theatre. That's a play about a community subject to constant intimidation by people who just hate them for what they are. And a bunch of the 'Free Palestine' cunts just happened to turn up at the café by the theatre, where mostly Jewish theatre-goers were having a pre-show drink, and tried to intimidate them.

They don't do irony, a bit like the 'LGBTQ+ for Palestine' group, who'd be thrown off a roof, if they did live there.
Fiddler on the roof!

Got the Glazers name all over that ;-)

Just a little light hearted aside. I just always smile when they go to Harry Farley from the News offices… I always want them to say Charley Farley, which reminds me of my granddad who used to say ‘you’re just like Charley Farley’ when we did something daft as kids.

Didn't he work with Piggy Malone?

It’s a shame that there were Palestine flags flying at nearly every anti-far right demo. There’s enough Palestine demos every week without them having to hijack these demos against the far right scrotes as well. Can’t Israel/Palestine be kept separate from this? It’s unrelated and only muddies the waters.
As much as I applaud people standing up to these far right racist twats, I agree.

There's a certain "sort" of lefty that just enjoys going to protests.

The same people will be back chaining themselves to petrol stations by the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.