UK far right trouble July/August 24

So glad nothing really came of tonight, but I have a lingering concern this whole "will we won't we, leave you guessing" bullshit might result in complacency or a need to move on, and then bang, it's back.

I take heart in that for all the disgusting behaviour seen in what must be the most overt show of racist thuggery in the UK in years, there must have only been a few thousand perpetrators at most, with many arrested. Many of those would have been egged on by ring leaders, with terribly poor education levels, sadly.

Yes there is a racist underbelly coming to the fore in the UK, conversations I've overheard in local pubs this years are shockingly brazen about non white folks, but only a tiny percentage have the stomach for being so violent.

Who are the puppet masters? Thankfully they, the usual names, appear to have very few street lieutenants. The timing around the new government is undeniably suspicious.

So glad nothing really came of tonight, but I have a lingering concern this whole "will we won't we, leave you guessing" bullshit might result in complacency or a need to move on, and then bang, it's back.

I take heart in that for all the disgusting behaviour seen in what must be the most overt show of racist thuggery in the UK in years, there must have only been a few thousand perpetrators at most, with many arrested. Many of those would have been egged on by ring leaders, with terribly poor education levels, sadly.

Yes there is a racist underbelly coming to the fore in the UK, conversations I've overheard in local pubs this years are shockingly brazen about non white folks, but only a tiny percentage have the stomach for being so violent.

Who are the puppet masters? Thankfully they, the usual names, appear to have very few street lieutenants. The timing around the new government is undeniably suspicious.
Who knows how it plays out from here. Football season starts for most towns and cities this weekend, which will help.

Also seems that Farage has been wounded by this from both the furthest right ghouls and most ordinary people, leaving him a very small subset of people left on his side.

Any chance some of the shit stirring twats like Robinson could end up with charges under the anti terrorism laws?
Alastair Campbell read out the first page of the terrorism act on the Rest is Politics - if I were the DPP I'd be throwing the book at the lot of them and prosecuting them with terror offences.

We all know it won't happen though. They'll get 6 months in a low security prison, out in 3 if they say sorry and help do the washing up.

IMO they should be treated like any other terrorist - shipped out to some MI6 black site in bumfuck nowhere never to see daylight again.

Alastair Campbell read out the first page of the terrorism act on the Rest is Politics - if I were the DPP I'd be throwing the book at the lot of them and prosecuting them with terror offences.

We all know it won't happen though. They'll get 6 months in a low security prison, out in 3 if they say sorry and help do the washing up.

IMO they should be treated like any other terrorist - shipped out to some MI6 black site in bumfuck nowhere never to see daylight again.
And passport/citizenship revoked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.