UK far right trouble July/August 24

Disregarding the rioting. Politically this is the act of a complete idiot isn't it? Everybody in the country: "we don't support violence for any means". This clown "lets cut everyone's throat" and apparently people there laughed and applauded.
That's probably his defence to a charge of inciting muder. No-one thought it was a serious suggestion. Unless of course someone did take him seriously.

@BlueMoonRisin’ has been terminated about 10 times. He’s been back more times than Arnold Schwarzenegger
the-man-they-could-not-hang-movie-poster.jpg

I said THEY have ASKED to have their accounts terminated, but lots of people do get "terminated" too.

This is a result then of heated debates regarding right wing stances?

Kinda sad, and perhaps a bit unconstructive if those people will hence gravitate more towards social media that act as a echo chamber.

Why the hell is Keir Starmer threatening Musk? It's insane, he's massively out of his depth. He's the prime minister for goodness sake. If he lasts the year I'll be suprised.

What is this about. I'm kinda interested in what sort of "strongly worded letter" was delivered here, but i guess i just ought to google it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.