UK far right trouble July/August 24

I'd love to see Matt Goodwin make the counter argument defending British ex-pat (Migrants) living on the Spanish Costa's refusing to integrate - he'd doubtless come up with bullshit about a language barrier and that they simply live in British enclaves where they feel more at home

This is a strange one. Not what he said but.... I thought that when someone had been arrested, charged and awaiting a court hearing, no one was allowed to show the incident as it was deemed contempt of court..... the Met police have issued a tweet saying he has been charged and with it they attached the video. Are they in contempt ?
Repeating the video in a context that assumes guilt or even innocence is contempt.

Simply reposting something that already exists in the public domain alongside facts isn't contempt. A judge can however order differently if it will affect a case but it's hard to see why it would matter for this video.

Tommy Robinson is facing contempt charges because he repeated a video containing false information as part of his own material in an effort to say that somebody had done something wrong when they hadn't. He was ordered not to do it and he had already lost a libel case for it.

Fuck me you’ve got to go some to get terminated from BM. The odd naughty step thread ban (temporarily or permanently) is the usual punishment for being a bit lairy.
Accounts are generally only actually terminated (i.e. permanently deleted) at a user’s request.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.