UK far right trouble July/August 24

Because i can feel that a person belongs to a demographic i self describe, withought me having to express the limits of what defines that demographic.

Regardless how you put it, people are "strawmanning me" with this, had i said something that was objectionably provable as prejudiced people might have a case, but they dont have a case where they creativly twist it for the purpose of making a fuss aimed at ostracizing a person. I reckon that mroe so that i "would need to "answer" for clever reinterpretations of what i was discussing, that the person who reacted to me should answer for his usage of insults and the inpolite fashion in which he twists my words for the purpose of an attack on my person. And you, are you sure you are not reacting for having a perceived "axe to grind"?
Think the problem is as soon as you start putting people in demographic boxes the whole conversation becomes unhelpful and just drives more division.

If it was easy to have a simple demographic of a racists, joining the dots and preventing it would also be easy, unfortunately it permeates all ages, income groups, religious beliefs and levels of education. Whilst there's always the stereotypical image of a racist, its not necessarily reflective of reality.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.