UK far right trouble July/August 24

No idea what you’re on about. Please don’t explain.

If you didnt want me to explain, why react in the first place asking me not to explain? Its not like you should reasonably have expected any additional explenation after my reply to you. What weird behaviour, but interresting nonetheless.

Anyway, back to the topic.

I was wondering to what extend people think that "this is the end of it", or that indeed this might just be the beginning of it. Would have been nice to get some impressions on the matter by some people here. I consider aspects such as the media in the Uk and potential moves to curb some of the excesses too, which could be very challenging given principles relating to free speech.

fuck off with your anti old person agenda you prick. You know fuck all.

Using some Australian nobhead as an example of most older people in Manchester who have voted Labour all their life is a fucking disrespectful slur against Mancs. This is a Manchester City board by the way full of older Mancs. Who the fuck votes Tory in Manchester? Very few I think and never have.
Thank you. :-)

Thank you. :-)

If that truly is the reaction people feel i deserve then i'm not sure if i want to stick around and bother you all with the image of someone who people think is prejudiced, a reputation i would disgust to hold especially in a thread like this. Good day to all.

If that truly is the reaction people feel i deserve then i'm not sure if i want to stick around and bother you all with the image of someone who people think is prejudiced, a reputation i would disgust to hold especially in a thread like this. Good day to all.
I haven't read enough of the recent thread to know who you've annoyed or how and I suspect you and I might have differences of opinion on some things. But your posts. the ones I've seen anyway, are thoughtful, well written and reasonable in tone, unlike those simply telling you in two crude words to disappear. So don't.

Anyway, back to the topic.

I was wondering to what extend people think that "this is the end of it", or that indeed this might just be the beginning of it. Would have been nice to get some impressions on the matter by some people here. I consider aspects such as the media in the Uk and potential moves to curb some of the excesses too, which could be very challenging given principles relating to free speech.
Hopefully, the public will learn a lesson on how the right wing uses lies.

I dare you to explain the social psychology that generates this comment.

This is a very interesting rhetorical device afterall. I have to assume its a reference to people who said wrong things in the past who have been known to use such phrases to excuse their behavior. But i dont see the broad social outcry that would really mark me as having said something so shocking and offensive to begin with by the broad judgement of society, nor that i even used it myself to begin with, other that you among a few seldom others use it as a means to stigmatise me WITHOUGHT having said the tings you thus attribute to me, among others by equating myself to such socially ostracized people. Right? That is the intention of the remark ? A more subtile ad hominem remark "that i am the kind of people who says wrong things and then excuses his behaviour with incorrect arguments"? However you were faaar to lazy to ever make the argument yourself in any reasonable fashion, so you just resort to such "jabs"?

Love it when someone goes all academic but can’t hide their Roadman roots.

There are times when something happens and I'm gutted HIGNFY isn't on, because you know Ian Hislop would have a field day.
Yeah.
He's been on fire during the last few series (it went a bit mild/meh at times but he started showing his Private Eye teeth more during the past couple of years).

Iannucci is doing a great job on Twitter/X however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.