UK far right trouble July/August 24

Most people are reasonable. I won’t put a percentage on that but at least 70% who are vehemently anti fascist or can see the far right are just not right. My grandad was at Dunkirk in the war. Never talked about it because of the carnage. These cunts have no idea about what this country fought against back them. Cunts the lot of them!

Interesting on how Starmer is having a serious discussion (and action) about the toxicity of social media.
See Musk/uber podcast grifter Joe Rogan chiming in about free speech for farily transparent reasons.

And I remember Rishi Sunak (our Prime Minister at the time) fawning over Musk in that bizarre interview.

Interesting on how Starmer is having a serious discussion (and action) about the toxicity of social media.
See Musk/uber podcast grifter Joe Rogan chiming in about free speech for farily transparent reasons.

And I remember Rishi Sunak (our Prime Minister at the time) fawning over Musk in that bizarre interview.
Quite a few links. How the actual fuck was the PM of our great country interviewing, and turning into a fawning school girl, only that sad-sack will know.

I think the direction it might take is a specific pushback against deliberate factual errors being spread by media, aka deliberate lies and misinformation especially if that has certain consequences. It's an interresting topic as to how exactly one could reshape laws regarding free speech so that the same utilitarian value is held while dealing with issues of it that can lead to violence or damage. One could argue that free speech does not extend to a person calling out a Tsunami warning for example within a filled coastal football stadium that starts a panicking stampede, no'r to call on the fact that an alien invasion of tripedal deathmachines is going on to the point that people literally jump out their window. Thats grounds for some reasoning on the matter perhaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.