UK far right trouble July/August 24

I mean ffs. Sure Musk is a **** and social media can be an absolute binfire but come on.

Of course the Sun are going to be angry about social media whipping up racial hatred. That's their job. Social media is stealing their core customers.

I was watching Nish Kumar's (more serious politics) podcast the other day, and he said he was sick of all of this being blamed on Russian bots. "Well Russian bots have clearly been incredibly busy, because they seem to have been writing a number of editorials for the Daily Mail, the Sun, the Telegraph, the Times, the Sunday Times. Writing adverts for Nigel Farage's Brexit campaign. They did a really thorough job of writing Suella Braverman's speech at the Conservative party conference."

And he's right. Social media doesn't help, but let's not pretend that we haven't had at least since Brexit, but particularly since Boris Johnson's government, a large number of senior politicians with explicitly far right rhetoric and agendas. Where's Suella Braverman in all this? She was very quick to call the largely peaceful pro-Palestine protests 'hate marches,' now she's completely silent on the race hate riots she's played a large part in causing.

Quite right what Starmer is doing, Musk needs calling out, X is a cesspit.

Musk should be brought before our government for spreading false information of a serious kind and inciting violence through the spreading of mis-information.

As his lawsuit shows this week, he's worried about his pockets and being called out by a Government isn't good for his reputation.

Antony Livesey, another one of the violent group that attacked the man in Piccadilly Gardens because of his skin colour.

Again, you'll be unsurprised to hear that he has multiple convictions for violent crime, including domestic violence.

Again, they think it's immigrants who are the problem in this country, not themselves.

Antony Livesey, another one of the violent group that attacked the man in Piccadilly Gardens because of his skin colour.

Again, you'll be unsurprised to hear that he has multiple convictions for violent crime, including domestic violence.

Again, they think it's immigrants who are the problem in this country, not themselves.

Give me a G
Give me an E
Give me an N
Give me a U
Give me an I
Give me an N
Give me an E
Give me a C
Give me an O
Give me an N
Give me a C
Give me an E
Give me an R
Give me an N
Give me an S

What have you got?

Yes, that's right, a racist.

I’ll ask the question; what’s this got to do with anything?

Having skimmed through it, it’s some pond life walking round Manchester and trying to antagonise people for likes/views? Bit like Charlie Veitch?
100% agree, the sooner goons like this are taken down from the likes of youtube the better, wasting police time and causing aggravation.

He will be going down for a long, long time, good riddance, utter scumbag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.