UK far right trouble July/August 24

I must say the authorities or govn seem to have acted really quickly and decisively in dealing with the troubles.

Makes me sick looking back at how the tories dealt with the issue.

With respect, what protests and riots like we have seen the last week or so did the Tories have to deal with?

Starmer and Labour have been superb on this make no mistake but let's not try and claim the Tory government sat by and did nothing whilst similar disorder was seen because that's simply not true.

With respect, what protests and riots like we have seen the last week or so did the Tories have to deal with?

Starmer and Labour have been superb on this make no mistake but let's not try and claim the Tory government sat by and did nothing whilst similar disorder was seen because that's simply not true.
You are correct, they didn't have to contend with large scale riots. What they did do, however, was ramp up the stigma with their Stop The Boat vitriol.

You are correct, they didn't have to contend with large scale riots. What they did do, however, was ramp up the stigma with their Stop The Boat vitriol.

They did but let's not forget a very real fact and that is it's Starmers and Labours policy to also "stop the boats".

There is enough misinformation about without posters on here making things up as well.

The tory govn (IMO) gave confusing messages. Mainly appealing to those who dont like to see immigration. Braverman, Boris, all seemed quite RW in their messaging, and tbh it came across in their policies, confused and flustered. I like that the current govn have been consistent and decisive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.