UK far right trouble July/August 24

I met my niece last week. She lives in a picture postcard village not far from Longleat House. Thatched cottages, cricket on the village green, you get the picture.
She was telling me that in the run up to the election she was gobsmacked to see the village covered in posters for Reform. The residents are wealthy, 100% white , don’t have migrants ‘stealing’ their jobs. And yet prefer to vote for Farage.

I met my niece last week. She lives in a picture postcard village not far from Longleat House. Thatched cottages, cricket on the village green, you get the picture.
She was telling me that in the run up to the election she was gobsmacked to see the village covered in posters for Reform. The residents are wealthy, 100% white , don’t have migrants ‘stealing’ their jobs. And yet prefer to vote for Farage.
Seen th same mate in Horningsham when we were working there. That’s in a similar area

Belgians have a fairly positive view of the UK, more like historical protective bigger brother, and usefull for the purpose of kicking Frenchy's from time to time. The tourists are also nice, but the British hooligans have made quite a reputation for themselves.

Bonding over a shared love of chips and super strength beer.

Probably the same in every village in the Country, at least it was when I lived there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.