UK far right trouble July/August 24

Probably the same in every village in the Country, at least it was when I lived there
I wish someone would explain why wealthy, reasonably educated folk that are not subjected to the disadvantages of many, would choose to think and vote in that way.

Is it all about preservation of wealth?

I wish someone would explain why wealthy, reasonably educated folk that are not subjected to the disadvantages of many, would choose to think and vote in that way.

That and they don’t like the bloody ‘darkies’

More about not wanting people who dont look white enough moving into their villages

Fucking hell…

A 13-year-old girl has pleaded guilty to threatening unlawful violence during a protest in Aldershot on 31 July.

The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, admitted the violent disorder offence following the protest outside Potters International Hotel.

She sat with her parents at the short hearing at Basingstoke Magistrates' Court.

District Judge Tim Pattinson ordered for a pre-sentence report to be made and adjourned the youngster’s sentencing to take place on 30 September.

That’s the thing. There is virtually no prospect of any boat people moving anywhere near their pristine and gated estates and manicured sour dough bread villages.
Angela Rayner says every borough will have to take a fair share.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.