UK far right trouble July/August 24

Mrs H's best mate (she's of Indian descent) has a son Josh, he's English but shares his mum's Asian ethnicity, colour wise, (Dad is mixed race). Today whilst working at his part time job, Security at Crown Point he was beaten up and taken to A&E at Tameside Hospital, I don't know the full details yet but Mrs H is seeing her friend tonight.

I'm hoping it's not a Racist attack but whoever has done is a piece of shit anyway. I think the trouble stirred up over the past few weeks is having a knock on effect. The shit heads at the airport who attacked the Police in the first place need to take their share of blame as well as the right wing thugs.

Mrs H's best mate (she's of Indian descent) has a son Josh, he's English but shares his mum's Asian ethnicity, colour wise, (Dad is mixed race). Today whilst working at his part time job, Security at Crown Point he was beaten up and taken to A&E at Tameside Hospital, I don't know the full details yet but Mrs H is seeing her friend tonight.

I'm hoping it's not a Racist attack but whoever has done is a piece of shit anyway. I think the trouble stirred up over the past few weeks is having a knock on effect. The shit heads at the airport who attacked the Police in the first place need to take their share of blame as well as the right wing thugs.
Oh that’s so terrible. I hope he’s not too badly injured.
I think you’re right. It’s a knock on effect. I’m not sure what the solution is though.

BBC says he's 25. But there have been so many of them where I've thought there's no way they're that age.

c218ebb0-5beb-11ef-b970-9f202720b57a.jpg.webp

Guy on the right, apparently 48. Looks about 60.

f58c9370-54b1-11ef-8f0f-0577398c3339.jpg.webp

A 40 year-old on the right there.

c45471b0-5bc8-11ef-a905-11e193e55ace.jpg.webp

Another 40 year-old on the left.

2f7b46d0-5bd3-11ef-99f7-3dae98c58eb1.jpg.webp

41 years-old.

821763d3-61a2-4959-a203-a2b5ee53b442.jpg.webp

53 years-old

My school year are all 40 now, and half of these people look like they could be their dads/mums.

Also nice to see Humpty Dumpty getting a conviction.
2b0f0890-589d-11ef-aebc-6de4d31bf5cd.png.webp
Work Injuries Decline With the Economy | Snow, Carpio & Weekley, PLC

90k a month from a loss-making media company. How does that work?

How much has he had from Question Time appearances?

Loss Making .... As are many of the Newspapers (owned by Billionaires ) who also pay the grifter for a diatribe of shite to print each week.

You have to ask yourself ..... why do they do it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.