UK far right trouble July/August 24

A big thanks to the ever helpful Bluemoon users for proving my point.

Come on this forum saying Muslims are a problem in England and you'll have certain folk agreeing wholeheartedly, saying we need to kick them out and shut the borders because there's a "cultural problem". However, you come on this forum saying men are a problem, that they're responsible for an overwhelming amount of violent crime, and the same people respond with isolated examples of incredibly rare moments when great acts of evil just happened not to be committed by men.

The same would have happened if you'd put the same question to the rioting scumbags in Southport last night. If this is really a matter of protecting women and girls and nothing else, where were the "protests" when Kyle Clifford slaughtered John Hunt's family? Where were the protests after the Plymouth shootings, the Cumbria shootings, even Raoul Moat? All of them went on rampages and slaughtered innocent women. But where was Stephen Yaxley-Lennon?

Proof that these people aren't actually interested in changing a thing about the world today - they'd rather sit on the sidelines and wait for isolated examples to confirm their biases. No interest in debating the matter on this forum, no interest in dealing with facts or overwhelming evidence, just hell-bent on a racist agenda that's spoon-fed to them by foreign bots on social media and paranoid right-wing grifters taking advantage of their ... well, you know.

For a group of people so intent on delivering "cold hard truths" about the country and world we live in, they sure do enjoy burying their heads in the sand when presented with literally anything that clashes with their worldview. And they have the temerity to call the rest of us snowflakes? Give me a break.
It’s not just Muslims that people are against, it’s any nationality/religion that are coming across on boats. Could be Albanians, Turks, Southern and Central Africans, North Africans, Middle Eastern. I’m not saying kick anyone out who has made it here safely, but why is asking for tighter borders to prevent them coming to over such a bad thing? It’s certainly not racist to ask, although many would say it is.

Around my digs the other day, Albanians and Turks were having a gang war with big fuck off knives in the middle of the street over newly opened Turkish restaurants in the area, in daylight with families about. There’s about 8 Turkish barbers down the same road, all no doubt money laundering establishments for the Turks and Albanians. The country is fucking mental, I don’t even think that’s an exaggeration to say. Yeah, we’ve got our monsters and criminals, but what can we do about our own? Fuck all.

Need to tackle this culture of wearing face masks, there are only two reasons for them to do so. Up to no good or fucking ugly cunts.

They must be a way to stop this, maybe cut their benefits would be a starting point.
Cutting benefits for ugly cunts is a bit extreme innit..? Suppose it would close the £22 Billion black hole in the economy though .

It’s not just Muslims that people are against, it’s any nationality/religion that are coming across on boats. Could be Albanians, Turks, Southern and Central Africans, North Africans, Middle Eastern. I’m not saying kick anyone out who has made it here safely, but why is asking for tighter borders to prevent them coming to over such a bad thing? It’s certainly not racist to ask, although many would say it is.

Around my digs the other day, Albanians and Turks were having a gang war with big fuck off knives in the middle of the street over newly opened Turkish restaurants in the area, in daylight with families about. There’s about 8 Turkish barbers down the same road, all no doubt money laundering establishments for the Turks and Albanians. The country is fucking mental, I don’t even think that’s an exaggeration to say. Yeah, we’ve got our monsters and criminals, but what can we do about our own? Fuck all.
You think removing 3% of immigration resolves anything whatsoever? Or is it more a case it’s been politicised so much now people are blaming them for 14 years of decline and austerity?

Inc a Tory govt that passed laws so that nobody arriving by boat was ever going to be processed-a deliberate policy to stoke hatred and divert from their failure.

The pictures of Hartlepool are alarming before any damage occurs and the locals on parade have the combined iq of the one police dog currently checking his police health policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.