UK far right trouble July/August 24

It’s not just Muslims that people are against, it’s any nationality/religion that are coming across on boats. Could be Albanians, Turks, Southern and Central Africans, North Africans, Middle Eastern. I’m not saying kick anyone out who has made it here safely, but why is asking for tighter borders to prevent them coming to over such a bad thing? It’s certainly not racist to ask, although many would say it is.

Around my digs the other day, Albanians and Turks were having a gang war with big fuck off knives in the middle of the street over newly opened Turkish restaurants in the area, in daylight with families about. There’s about 8 Turkish barbers down the same road, all no doubt money laundering establishments for the Turks and Albanians. The country is fucking mental, I don’t even think that’s an exaggeration to say. Yeah, we’ve got our monsters and criminals, but what can we do about our own? Fuck all.
The waste of skin that killed those three girls was one of our own; a salient point many are overlooking.

Daft question time as I'm out of the loop. I know about the incident with the stabbings the other day but why are people rioting over it?

Deliberately false information posted on twitter, from accounts in America and India (pretending to be British patriots) claiming that the attacker was Muslim and an asylum seeker.

These were then retweeted by the likes of tommy robinson and his supporters. Farage mentioning it as 'just asking questions' when the snide fucker knew what he was doing.

Futher false information from an account in America that a guy with a machete was about to attack people at the vigil yesterday.

The far-right simpletons believed it of course and then started a riot. Injuring tens of police and some police dogs too.

None of those people actually giving a shit about the poor victims and their families.

It’s not just Muslims that people are against, it’s any nationality/religion that are coming across on boats. Could be Albanians, Turks, Southern and Central Africans, North Africans, Middle Eastern. I’m not saying kick anyone out who has made it here safely, but why is asking for tighter borders to prevent them coming to over such a bad thing? It’s certainly not racist to ask, although many would say it is.

Around my digs the other day, Albanians and Turks were having a gang war with big fuck off knives in the middle of the street over newly opened Turkish restaurants in the area, in daylight with families about. There’s about 8 Turkish barbers down the same road, all no doubt money laundering establishments for the Turks and Albanians. The country is fucking mental, I don’t even think that’s an exaggeration to say. Yeah, we’ve got our monsters and criminals, but what can we do about our own? Fuck all.
Totally agree about not being able to say that. I actually want Labour to address the issue, say something, have a plan... Dont just leave this gaping hole that is being filled by Tommy Robinson or Farage etc.

I am not sure about Turkish money laudering and all that, I quite like the multicultural feel around our country now, the different flavours and smells and shops etc. But fighting with machete's etc is mental, thank god we are not a gun loving country.

Totally agree about not being able to say that. I actually want Labour to address the issue, say something, have a plan... Dont just leave this gaping hole that is being filled by Tommy Robinson or Farage etc.

I am not sure about Turkish money laudering and all that, I quite like the multicultural feel around our country now, the different flavours and smells and shops etc. But fighting with machete's etc is mental, thank god we are not a gun loving country.
If they aren’t money laundering, they certainly aren’t savvy businessmen as there’s several other of the same shops down the same street. They’re dead most of the time too. You’ll likely see the same in majority of run down high streets across the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.