UK far right trouble July/August 24

Totally agree about not being able to say that. I actually want Labour to address the issue, say something, have a plan... Dont just leave this gaping hole that is being filled by Tommy Robinson or Farage etc.

I am not sure about Turkish money laudering and all that, I quite like the multicultural feel around our country now, the different flavours and smells and shops etc. But fighting with machete's etc is mental, thank god we are not a gun loving country.
My area has become a hotspot for Turkish people, there is a Turkish restaurant in town which is fantastic. If anybody tries the Ottoman that has just opened next to the Lowry hotel in Salford, remember it came from Chorley first!

You think removing 3% of immigration resolves anything whatsoever? Or is it more a case it’s been politicised so much now people are blaming them for 14 years of decline and austerity?

Inc a Tory govt that passed laws so that nobody arriving by boat was ever going to be processed-a deliberate policy to stoke hatred and divert from their failure.
Was watching the despicable seems in Southport and it dawned on me that the Tories have basically radicalised huge sections of our underclass.

Looks like Hartlepool has managed to get mutual aid PSUs

If it’s hot this weekend, it will be horrific across the country..police won’t be able to cope.

Was watching the despicable seems in Southport and it dawned on me that the Tories have basically radicalised huge sections of our underclass.
Labour and the Conservatives have almost identical policies on most of the major issues affecting our country.

Both parties constitute an elite that doesn't give a fuck about the poorest people in our country.

When there's no democratic safety valve you end up with the social unrest we're seeing at the moment.

Hopefully it will be short lived and things will settle down quickly but I fear we'll see more and more of this over the next few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.