UK far right trouble July/August 24

“Absolutely horrific!!!

This is what Nicole sent last night to reassure us:

Hello everyone ☀️☀️
Can’t wait for tomorrow really looking forward to seeing everyone

In light of the horrific events yesterday I would just like to be extra vigilant about safety in the hall tomorrow. Of course as always registers will be taken and staff members will be present with students at all times on site.
☀️DROP OFF
On top of this at 10.15am I will be locking the front gate to the car park and the front door to the hall as an extra layer of protection. Please make sure students arrive before 10.15am and if you are late just give me a call and I will come and open the gate.

☀️PICK UP
I will unlock the front gate at 2.50pm to allow parents to park in the car park. Please can students be collected from the front door by an adult.

Hope this all makes sense, of course we don’t expect any issues but I thought this may make some parents feel more at ease.”
++————+-+———————++———————++
This note came through from the dance class our g/children go to, so much violence over the past few days it’s hard for our children to go about safely most are growing up in a hostile environment the police do a sterling job but who would be one currently they get no thanks ?

There's got to be zero tolerance here like after the riots in 2010 surely
Send 'em down for years
Otherwise there is going to be murder it looks like to me

Amongst the flow of utter crap of late on my news feed a patriots gathering is being pushed for 7th Sept in London, there is no prem, efl football and England are away in Ireland. Hopefully it's very wet and banned, preferably both.

It’s probably worth remembering they even though Twitter and social media make it seem loud it’s only a tiny majority of people who are behaving like morons.

Maybe like a few hundred over the past couple days.

If they aren’t money laundering, they certainly aren’t savvy businessmen as there’s several other of the same shops down the same street. They’re dead most of the time too. You’ll likely see the same in majority of run down high streets across the UK.

And no matter what you ask for you get the same haircut

Don't know if it's been posted already but this is a very good breakdown of the timeline of the lies that spread on social media and how it led to the riot and the disorder tonight too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.