UK far right trouble July/August 24

Not talking shite , do you honestly believe if you did that in a airport you wouldn’t be charged by now
There's a lot more to it than that. We have only seen the two clips...more happened before, too. Do you think it's because of race? We should stop assuming until we all know the full case...in time. Be patient.

Come on then, you neo-Babylonian ****. Coming over here... with your irrigation system and agricultural innovations. With your bloody... trigonometry used to assess the perturbations in the motion of celestial bodies. What's wrong with just measuring things with a stick?! Good old English neolithic sticks.

Or maybe you just like wine, IDK.

It's based on a funny picture in an encyclopedia I had as a child. There used to be a lad in one of the COVID threads who was a bit of a nutter and always told me to look up the meaning of my name with regard to the Matrix films. Still made no sense.

You are now on my list for a good fisting and I'm not talking about fisting in the bottom.

(Hope you've kept well lately)

Load of nonsense, refugees get accommodation in 3/4 star hotels, 3 daily meals paid, access to gyms and swimming pools, freebus passes and a weekly budget, many also get access or are given ebikes. Yet our soldiers are homeless and many youngsters are forced to sleep rough in the street. The system is broken, that said the attacks on random people and the police are utterly unacceptable
And who are you blaming for that? The refugees? Or the people who realised they could create a nice little earner for their mates by housing them in hotels rather than processing them properly so they could quickly be deported if they weren't genuine, or quickly start paying their own way if they were?

It's based on a funny picture in an encyclopedia I had as a child. There used to be a lad in one of the COVID threads who was a bit of a nutter and always told me to look up the meaning of my name with regard to the Matrix films. Still made no sense.

You are now on my list for a good fisting and I'm not talking about fisting in the bottom.

(Hope you've kept well lately)

I actually forgot it was in the Matrix, not really a sci-fi fan myself. My best guess was it might have come from a race horse, they're often named after old kings.

I'm doing well thanks blue :) better of late (or at least for now until you get round to that fisting)

Not talking shite , do you honestly believe if you did that in a airport you wouldn’t be charged by now
You are talking shite, you simply don't understand the justice system, though reading your many other posts I'm not greatly surprised.

It works like this......

Arrest at the time.
Bail or not bail.
Investigate.
Aquire evidence.
Put a case to CPS.
Charge (if required - which it will be in that case).
Go to court and plead.
Sentence.

Load of nonsense, refugees get accommodation in 3/4 star hotels, 3 daily meals paid, access to gyms and swimming pools, freebus passes and a weekly budget, many also get access or are given ebikes. Yet our soldiers are homeless and many youngsters are forced to sleep rough in the street. The system is broken, that said the attacks on random people and the police are utterly unacceptable
Refugees. A protected status. It isn’t illegal.

Apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree when you look at one of the co-authors.
Rees-Mogg the elder was every bit the **** his son is, albeit without the Jack The Ripper cosplay. One from the ‘there’s no such thing as society’ end of Thatcher’s Tory party, an advocate for disaster capitalism before the term was coined and went from a Murdoch-hater to an apologist when he was a columnist in The Times. He was also a proponent of legalising drugs, so coke-fuelled far-right morons burning shops would have ticked a bunch of his boxes were it not for the fact that he’s dead.

Depends on what exactly happened. Apparently there was trouble in more than one place and the authorities probably want a full picture of what happened before deciding what to charge them with. If it was simple they would have charged them straight away but it obviously isn’t. They have 3 months to decide what charges to bring. Look up the pre-charge bail provisions of the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.