Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They've never been Russian. Russia is a seperate country. The were annexed under the Soviert Union umbrella (USSR).

Bit more complicated than that.

Wales would have probably been considered part of England after it was annexed in the middle ages, don't think you will find a present day Taffy who would be openminded to that viewpoint.

Last edited:
I think the term Russian has been used to accommodate all peoples in the Soviet Union, although not strictly correct.
Goddam Commies is their generic term
AnnualFormalIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

Another boring negative 1.0 win will do me.
Well obviously i'd take a win above all else for starters but a comfortable one gives us more options. Try a couple of players out, rest some of the lads that might be tired. Starting to see teams flagging at this point, thought that was evident in both games today.

Leaks coming out this morning is it'll be a 4-3-3 to with Walker as right back. Stones and Sterling start as does Grealish and bizarrely Sancho. Phil again on the bench
Regardless of sancho signing for them, I’d happily see him come in for Saka. Rather it was Phil, but It’s a positive move. Surprised grealish starts if true and not mount.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.