Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And if true that's why I really couldn't give a fuck about the England team.
Englands best player played out of position on the right wing than made sort of a scapegoat.
Sign for utd straight into the England team.
If its true I will be watching hoping he plays shit.

Apparently according to rio Englands defence is sound because of Maguire it's always been the same sign for utd straight into your national team.

England are boring to watch. Some of the games in the euro's have been great , sadly none involved England. Think the Italians are my clear favourites.

I am really not bothered who wins today.
I’m a bit like that too but I would still prefer England to win.

So what can we expect later ?
Phil wont start .
Sancho will start
Lineker and co will be Jizzing over Sancho so much it will seem Tyler and ratboy are impotent !
Kane will give us well 2021 Kane
Pickford will continue to treat the ball like a bomb and get it as faraway from him as possible in case it explodes.
When things start to go pear shaped Sir Marcus will be summoned from the bench and will do the grand sum of fuck all .
Saka who ? yesterdays chip paper .
10 mins to go waistcoat needs a scapegoat here comes Phil !!
I hope i am wrong But?
Pickford has done well, overall.

With a few players on a yellow think Southgate will play something like this tonight! Think after todays game if we get through all yellows gets scrapped!

_____________pick______________

walker___stones__Maguire___Shaw

_______Philips_Henderson________

____________Mount_____________

Sancho______Kane______Sterling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.