Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foden is too good to be left out.
Southgate is cheating the public by doing so.
I’d personally play Foden left and Sterling right, but Southgate will not make that swap so the choice shouldn’t be Foden on the right just to get him in the team.

Foden played on the right for just 17 minutes last season for City and he’s looked very unnatural over there for England.

I’d personally play Foden left and Sterling right, but Southgate will not make that swap so the choice shouldn’t be Foden on the right just to get him in the team.

Foden played on the right for just 17 minutes last season for City and he’s looked very unnatural over there for England.
this

Better on the left but he isnt a stranger to the right,he played many a youth game there.
Ultimately,he should be found a place in that 11.

If Saka can’t play then Sancho should. Foden should be nowhere near that right wing, he’s not and never will be a right winger. And Grealish is even less of one.
Then play Sterling on the right, where he is best and play Foden or Grealish on the left.

Raz v Zinch would be a good battle

If you step back and try to think like Southgate you can understand him playing Sancho and mount if he is worried about the yellow cards plus we will have so many players fresh if we get through!

Ah. Good man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.