Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
agree rumour why foden was left out was the yellow card he got now it could of been an excuse just to get Saka in the side now reports yesterday that Saka has a slight knock cue Sancho rumours he will start tonight with Henderson and Mount if he plays both Philips and Rice who are both on a yellow that tells me Southgate has been told who to pick or more like persuaded by back room staff to play a certain way! Because all Southgate was going on about when if first took the job was possession football and why England should have a side that are good at keeping the ball! Seems the yes man has changed his tune!

It's not a "rumour",Phil was left out because of the yellow card,Southgate actually confirmed that it was the reason he was dropped.
He's no different to a host of other managers who say one thing but do something quite different when the chips are down.
That's fine,until results don't work out as expected.He is literally one poor performance away from being labelled a root vegetable.

Why not play Foden n.10? We keep trying to find spaces for him out wide but I think we're missing the obvious solution which is to play him in his best position between the lines as a no 10. You could have Grealish/Sancho left and sterling/Saka right. But there's more chance of hell freezing over than for Southgate to drop his pet mount for Foden as long as he's fit.

really!? Didn’t you hear the crowd anticipation when he received the ball? Or when he got subbed and there were ripples of boos?!
Don’t go down the line like the media have and looks like Southgate has to!
Nooooo, i wasnt saying Phil is cocky etc. I was just saying how surprised i am when other fans accuse him of it as i just dont see it

Foden is disliked by a lot of fans of other clubs.
I've heard loads of comments about him being cocky, arrogant, not as good as he thinks he is etc etc.
I know a lot of it is jealousy as he always comes across as a decent kid to me.
I work with a Rag whose favourite player is Foden, he loves him.

From a City point of view in happy Phil is getting a rest. He won't need to come back in September for us like others who'll need a decent break.

I know a few non City fans at work who insist the team should be built around him. They think he's that good.
He is that good which is why I’m desperate to see him play.
Fuck all to do with utd players starting ahead of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.