Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d personally play Foden left and Sterling right, but Southgate will not make that swap so the choice shouldn’t be Foden on the right just to get him in the team.

Foden played on the right for just 17 minutes last season for City and he’s looked very unnatural over there for England.
It’s a fair shout.
I just feel Foden is the kind of player who should find a place in anybody’s starting 11. Not getting to see him on the stage he deserves is really disappointing.

He would do well to just think about today lol

agree rumour why foden was left out was the yellow card he got now it could of been an excuse just to get Saka in the side now reports yesterday that Saka has a slight knock cue Sancho rumours he will start tonight with Henderson and Mount if he plays both Philips and Rice who are both on a yellow that tells me Southgate has been told who to pick or more like persuaded by back room staff to play a certain way! Because all Southgate was going on about when if first took the job was possession football and why England should have a side that are good at keeping the ball! Seems the yes man has changed his tune!

agree rumour why foden was left out was the yellow card he got now it could of been an excuse just to get Saka in the side now reports yesterday that Saka has a slight knock cue Sancho rumours he will start tonight with Henderson and Mount if he plays both Philips and Rice who are both on a yellow that tells me Southgate has been told who to pick or more like persuaded by back room staff to play a certain way! Because all Southgate was going on about when if first took the job was possession football and why England should have a side that are good at keeping the ball! Seems the yes man has changed his tune!
He is a front for the fa , give him a talent but he plays for the nasty blues so sit on the bench son , such a twat

Sky going big on the leeds player like he is the messiah , cant believe phil is not getting in the team
He started the tournament. Played alright. Saka played better. Phillips has played excellent.
Foden has entire decade of England games ahead of him.

Foden is disliked by a lot of fans of other clubs.
I've heard loads of comments about him being cocky, arrogant, not as good as he thinks he is etc etc.
I know a lot of it is jealousy as he always comes across as a decent kid to me.

I've heard loads of comments about him being cocky, arrogant, not as good as he thinks he is etc etc.
That’s just jealousy. Natural. Proper fans not consumed with bias will appreciate the talent he has.

really!? Didn’t you hear the crowd anticipation when he received the ball? Or when he got subbed and there were ripples of boos?!
Don’t go down the line like the media have and looks like Southgate has to!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.