Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
90th birthday meal starting at 8pm that i just cannot not go to. Restaurant wont't be showing it either. Fucking nightmare.

You'd almost think we'd lost last night and Southgate fucked up reading the few comments on here. Credit where it's due well done Gareth and roll on Saturday.
Joke isn't it. They're like sheep believing all the hate they read. Literally media zombies.

Before the tourney - Southgate is shite
Get out of groups - Southgate lucky
Beat Germany - Southgate boring footy

What next in this self fulfilling prophecy?

Last edited:
You'd almost think we'd lost last night and Southgate fucked up reading the few comments on here. Credit where it's due well done Gareth and roll on Saturday.

I wish I didn’t bite so easily.
it’s a joke how much negativity there is towards England, some must of been gutted when Kane scored the winner yesterday

90th birthday meal starting at 8pm that i just cannot not go to. Restaurant wont't be showing it either. Fucking nightmare.
Just watch the goals later, you'll batter Ukraine.
It'll be your easiest game of the tournament

He seems to be getting a bit more credit for his performances from the media, although the comments sections still contains plenty of groundless whinging about Raz. Many of them seem to give more credit to Shaw's assist ignoring the fact that it was Raz's forceful run that started the move initially.
We all know that these Have Your Say columns are mainly populated by rags and Littlewoods, so it’s not surprising really.

Joke isn't it. They're like sheep believing all the hate they read. Literally media zombies.

Before the tourney - Southgate is shite
Get out of groups - Southgate lucky
Beat Germany - Southgate boring footy

What next in this self fulfilling prophecy?
Win tournament - Knighthood leading to Honours List being scrapped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.