Ukraine v England | Euro 2020 Quarter Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazed anyone thinks he’s suddenly going to drop rice or Phillips. Those two are now the basis of how we play whether that’s a 4 or 5 at the back. I personally think we revert to a back 4 and mount comes in the middle and Foden comes in on the right.
Both of them are on yellow cards though. It would be crazy to start them both if he intends to use them for the semis and final.

Both of them are on yellow cards though. It would be crazy to start them both if he intends to use them for the semis and final.
Yeah I think if he does leave one out it’s to bring in another DM, not to throw more attacking players in. He isn’t suddenly going to go free flowing football now.

Phillips is a good player but i personally think there are better players in the squad who play in the position that Southgate wants Phillips to play.

I just think they need a holding midfielder and an old right half and left half, so for me that's Rice, Mount and Grealish.
I would put foden in that position all day every day over grealish. Grealish wide. Foden has much more of a work ethic in covering.

Wanker won't do it anyway

As the bbc(both radio and TV,) are continuing to tell us the game is getting closer, 25% more pizzas being consumed. More beer being drunk and the whole nation finding it hard to control their sheer giddiness.

36 hours last I heard to this monumental occasion. For those not grasping it the domestic equivalent is Liverpool vs Brighton in the last 8 of the FA Cup.

It's the waiting that's the hard bit. Come on the scousers you can do.it.

Play it safe please this is Brighton we have to overcome.

In other news the Harry kane lookalike has just been on and his bookings have gone up.

I would put foden in that position all day every day over grealish. Grealish wide. Foden has much more of a work ethic in covering.

Wanker won't do it anyway

the wanker can not possibly accommodate every single persons starting 11 ! It’s different for everyone. Let him just pick who he wants ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.