Umbro Kit Of The Decade - Vote for City

BAB.DAB said:
NH L&YR 1878 said:
Its been put on Red Issue, hence the Morecambe votes
you forgot to add founded by bindipper on your user name

Please please stop pm ing me with your inane drivel. Here you go, I am now giving you the attention you so clearly crave so knock the frankly weird pm's on the head eh?

NH L&YR 1878 said:
BAB.DAB said:
you forgot to add founded by bindipper on your user name

Please please stop pm ing me with your inane drivel. Here you go, I am now giving you the attention you so clearly crave so knock the frankly weird pm's on the head eh?
beg rag tit

BAB.DAB said:
NH L&YR 1878 said:
beg rag tit

Well I was trying to embarrass you into stopping sending me pm's but it clearly hasn't worked.

To date I have had 9 nonsensical messages from you.

If you must communicate with me (and fuck knows why you must) stick it in here eh? You'll hopefully seem a little less weird if other people can see it

rag tit gone offline. his user name is how and when the rags started. told him it was by a bindipper. which is true. got some shit off some rags about being manchester first club said it was on channel m history of the scum, watched it and it said started by a bindipper even named the bloke. told him this, would'nt have it so give him the TICK TOCK. told him to fuck off and rag twat has. tit, wanted to give him some shit

BAB.DAB said:
rag tit gone offline. his user name is how and when the rags started. told him it was by a bindipper. which is true. got some shit off some rags about being manchester first club said it was on channel m history of the scum, watched it and it said started by a bindipper even named the bloke. told him this, would'nt have it so give him the TICK TOCK. told him to fuck off and rag twat has. tit, wanted to give him some shit

Deary me, how old are you?

Yes I am a red, hardly a secret given my username and I have discussed this with de niro and assured himm I wont act the ****.

I'm not that sure that your fellow forumistas are going to be as impressed as you think with that utter shite you have posted.

You didn't give me any shit, you just sent me 9 incoherent messages, I'm still not sure what it was you were talking about.

I always seem to attract the lunatics

NH L&YR 1878 said:
BAB.DAB said:

Yes I am a red, hardly a secret given my username and I have discussed this with de niro and assured himm I wont act the ****.

I'm not that sure that your fellow forumistas are going to be as impressed as you think with that utter shite you have posted.

You didn't give me any shit, you just sent me 9 incoherent messages, I'm still not sure what it was you were talking about.

must be something about you. being rag. TICK TOCK

BAB.DAB said:
NH L&YR 1878 said:

must be something about you. being rag. TICK TOCK

Now 11 pm's recieved you utter weirdo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.