Umbro

Numptyed said:
The Blue Goon said:
Bring back Kappa, the kits were the best i have ever seen.
100% agree.

even this 1?
971213Brown2.jpg

Cal said:
alextrueblue said:
Numptyed said:
The Blue Goon said:
Bring back Kappa, the kits were the best i have ever seen.
100% agree.

even this 1?
971213Brown2.jpg

That one was great! I loved it - it was just something different, and non-generic. Fair enough so were the home and away Kappa kits, but this one was just cool

yes i loved kappa ones they were original.

banbury_blue said:
alextrueblue said:
loved these tho'

home9798.jpg

away9798.jpg

Truely loved the home shirt, had long sleeved version of the away.. but truth be told hated it

Much preferred the Yellow/blue stripes from wembley
The wembley shirt is my all time fave.
For some fookin reason i can find all my old shirts other than that one, I wanted to wear it for Bolton last game of the season 10 years and all that.

Numptyed said:
banbury_blue said:
alextrueblue said:
loved these tho'

home9798.jpg

away9798.jpg

Truely loved the home shirt, had long sleeved version of the away.. but truth be told hated it

For some fookin reason i can find all my old shirts other than that one, I wanted to wear it for Bolton last game of the season 10 years and all that.

My stupid ex threw mine out as "it was old and looking tatty"..... hence now my ex

banbury_blue said:
Numptyed said:
banbury_blue said:
alextrueblue said:
loved these tho'

home9798.jpg

away9798.jpg

My stupid ex threw mine out as "it was old and looking tatty"..... hence now my ex
Check it out BARGIN
<a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MANCHESTER-CITY-KAPPA-AWAY-SHIRT-98-99-XXL-FREE-POST_W0QQitemZ120395120185QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportsLeisure_Football_FootballShirts?hash=item120395120185&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1684%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MANCHESTER-CITY-K ... 240%3A1318</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.