Unacceptable song

mancityvstoke said:
fathellensbellend said:
http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/local/wandsworthnews/10775728._/

discuss

Do you think that the lads singing in Newcastle should be jailed and are comparable to racists?

No, Do You?

Just a link to show what could happen to a group of daft lads, too much beer, bravado etc.

I thought it was relevant to the discussion.

pass2silva said:
hjohn said:
To the tune of Cum on feel the noise

Fergie is really crap
And so is David Moyes
Their both really bad
Their both really bad

Is the word crap a bit strong?

No, crap is fine.

But it's "They're" not "their."

So rather than offensive it comes across as illiterate.

mancityvstoke said:
Are scousers really hungry at Christmas?

Did they really nick your car stereo?

Is the ref really a bastard?

Did the fat bloke really eat all the pies?

Who's the gay guy, bi sexual guy straight guy in the pink?

Has the fat bloke really never seen his dick?

Do Stoke fans really have no central heating, double glazing or an inside toilet?
I have it on good authority stokes have an extra digit in each hand and foot !

It's just a very shit song and we look and sound shit singing it. Like nik-nak-paddy-wak merchants.

Yaya/Kolo song - that's City fans doing what we've done brilliantly for years and better than any other Club.

It was a bit odd last night. 3 songs about the Rags on the trot. A Mancini chant, then the Balotelli song. Then "boring boring City" when it was 0-0 and plainly not ironical. Then the genuine wit of "we'll fight till half-ten" followed by the boring "I wanna go home" which, other than shouting "handball" for five minutes when the opponents have had a claim for handball, must qualify as most childish chant at any ground. And yes, I do hate the paedo chant (on the grounds that it trivialises a serious issue).

This is one of the things I've always found it annoying about football culture, especially in England. Perfectly good, reasonable people act like idiot singing songs like this. Would these same people chant the same things like racist songs in the office at work or out in public. Nope, just in a mob of people because it's all a bit of banter at the time. There's no need for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.