Unacceptable song

M18CTID said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
mancityvstoke said:
You're comparing terrace chanting to things you'd say to family and work colleagues.

fuckin funny as fuck.

Hey boss........who the fuckin ell are you?

Listen moaning customer...you're goin home by fuckin ambulance.

Who's the colleague in the PINK????

I'm convinced Mdr is taking the piss, I mean seriously suggesting we make an effort to sit in silence??

Put it this way - if he's actually being serious with some of that shite he's posted then attending football matches really isn't for him. No doubt there's a valid discussion to be had in this thread as to what constitutes crossing the boundaries of acceptability with the song in question but the longer that post went on the more it became a rant against football fans in general while bigging up the behaviour of rugby fans.

I also find it incredibly ironic that with regards to repeating/not repeating things at football matches in the workplace, that he appears to be citing rugby union as some kind of benchmark for exemplary behaviour yet this is the sport where such despicable acts as eye-gouging and stamping are commonplace.

No, no, no it's the gentleman's game. Played by gentlemen and watched by gentlemen.

Hey rugby union...fuck off yeah, you paedo!

Jesus, this is football we are talking about! No-one really thinks these people are Pedoes but we are at the match and we are making an atmosphere and having a laugh FFS. Are the people complaining about this song the same people who complain about what the Rags sing about us? Because that really is a very sad point of view.

im in my late 40's and I've heard an awful lot worse than that over the years and if you let this sensitive nonsense take hold we will all be sitting in a library and it will be awful. IMHO, as long as it's not racist, anything goes.

I dont get offended so i dont give a shit in that sense, i think we should be focused more on the fact that its just a very shit song. If you sing it you sound like a bellend because its shit

CTID1988 said:
I dont get offended so i dont give a shit in that sense, i think we should be focused more on the fact that its just a very shit song. If you sing it you sound like a bellend because its shit

It might be but I have to admit it made me laugh. If we dont sing shit songs then the ground would pretty much be in silence. Like I said, bit of noise.

Mike N said:
CTID1988 said:

It might be but I have to admit it made me laugh. If we dont sing shit songs then the ground would pretty much be in silence. Like I said, bit of noise.

Yeah it's not fucking pop idol.

Terrace chanting top ten hits........straight in at number one

It's : "Singing aye aye yippee yippee aye"

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm confused.

If I want to be a top blue, do I approve or disapprove of this little ditty?
Neither, you acknowledge it's a shit song and won't sing it, but the ivory tower section telling others what they can and cannot sing can fuck off.

Skashion said:
SAMH4000 said:
What is the paedo song?
To the tune: Cum on Feel the Noize

Fergie touches boys,
So does David Moyes,
They're paedophiles,
They're paedophiles.

I believe this is a loose rendering from Horace's Satire 1,2. Ambubaiarum collegia. "Tits out for the lads" was penned by Alexander Pope in his ode "The Ladies of Vauxhall Gardens" (recited before Queen Caroline of Brandenburg-Ansbach at St. James's Palace on the occasion of her second time as acting regent). "You're shit, arghhhhh" has an impeccable pedigree, first placed into the mouth of the young woman in Shakespeare's "A Lover's Complaint" and terminating same.

thus:

O that infected moisture of his eye,
O that false fire which in his cheek so glow'd,
O that forc'd thunder from his heart did fly,
O that sad breath his spongy lungs bestow'd,
O all that borrowed motion seemingly ow'd,
Would yet again betray the fore-betray'd,
And new pervert a reconciled maid:
You're shit, arghhhhhh!

Skashion said:
I'm confused.

Neither, you acknowledge it's a shit song and won't sing it, but the ivory tower section telling others what they can and cannot sing can fuck off.

There have been plenty of good suggestions for songs on this forum, how one as shit as this was chosen I've no idea. So shit it's embarrassing.
I'm sure the Sheik will appreciate it, should he visit.

fredmont said:
Skashion said:
I'm confused.

There have been plenty of good suggestions for songs on this forum, how one as shit as this was chosen I've no idea. So shit it's embarrassing.
I'm sure the Sheik will appreciate it, should he visit.

Which great songs do you think he'll join in with?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.