Unacceptable song

Lucky Toma said:
Bluebee2 said:
Might as well double the anger with smoke flares also.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DScJs7rSh2U[/youtube]

I'm outraged by that. It's 'paedOphiles' not 'paedAphiles'

Well said, pronunciation is very important.

BrianW said:
Perhaps we should start a trend towards factual, proven chants.

'City, possibly in the top 20 teams in all the world, and maybe the top 3 in the land'

Top quality!

And the tune is......?

I've said/chanted things in the heat of the moment that I'm not proud of and will do so again. But this chant is just shite in my opinion. Besides the funniest Moyes chant is the one the Everton fans sang "Stuck with Moyes...playing football the negative way".

Mike N said:
Jesus, this is football we are talking about! No-one really thinks these people are Pedoes but we are at the match and we are making an atmosphere and having a laugh FFS. Are the people complaining about this song the same people who complain about what the Rags sing about us? Because that really is a very sad point of view.

im in my late 40's and I've heard an awful lot worse than that over the years and if you let this sensitive nonsense take hold we will all be sitting in a library and it will be awful. IMHO, as long as it's not racist, anything goes.

Absolutely fucking spot on!<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:47 am --<br /><br />
Sigh said:
Skashion said:
SAMH4000 said:
What is the paedo song?
To the tune: Cum on Feel the Noize

Fergie touches boys,
So does David Moyes,
They're paedophiles,
They're paedophiles.

I believe this is a loose rendering from Horace's Satire 1,2. Ambubaiarum collegia. "Tits out for the lads" was penned by Alexander Pope in his ode "The Ladies of Vauxhall Gardens" (recited before Queen Caroline of Brandenburg-Ansbach at St. James's Palace on the occasion of her second time as acting regent). "You're shit, arghhhhh" has an impeccable pedigree, first placed into the mouth of the young woman in Shakespeare's "A Lover's Complaint" and terminating same.

thus:

O that infected moisture of his eye,
O that false fire which in his cheek so glow'd,
O that forc'd thunder from his heart did fly,
O that sad breath his spongy lungs bestow'd,
O all that borrowed motion seemingly ow'd,
Would yet again betray the fore-betray'd,
And new pervert a reconciled maid:
You're shit, arghhhhhh!

To the tune of "Knees up Mother Brown?"

andyblai1964 said:
I've just read through most of this drivel and now have confirmation why our atmosphere is so bad. BTW for those who were there on Wednesday I was the one trying to get this new song going. To the tune of "who's that coming over the hill is it a monster" - "who's that coming over your kids, its Bobby Charlton, its Bobby Charlton". I accept that some might consider this offensive but to be quite frank I don't give a rats ass.
Lambast me all you want, ban me from the forum if that makes you feel better, but I go to the match to enjoy myself and I am not going to stop just in case someone gets upset. Football is my release from the everyday constraints of modern life where you are frightened to do or say anything for fear of upsetting someone. Within the confines of the ground, pub or the minibus I don't really care if my actions or words upset you - get over yourself and get on with it OR stay at home.

"Who's that coming over your kids its Bobby Charlton, its Bobby Charlton" - catchy don't you think?

I've just cried laughing for ages at this, fucking hilarious!

Of course I'm PM-ing you to let you know, rather than posting on BM as the Thought Police would be all over me if I found your ditty at all funny.......... oh shit........

TueartsCossackSpray said:
Don't like paedo chants, but how about this
To the tune of " my old mans a dustman"

"Moyes in a freak show, he is the big main act.
His eyes are fooking scary and makes him look a twat
He's won less cups than Rochdale and you can all see why
That when we we the league this year the cnut is gonna cry."

I am not calling a taxi neither am I getting my coat.

I much prefer the; you'll never be startled alone, chant.

Can't we make one up about someone who's a paragon of virtue?

That Kneville Neville seems like a thoroughly nice football related chap.

However it's been reported he shoved his unwanted hand down some birds Alan Wickers whilst giving her headlamps a toot and attempting to tickle her tonsils having grabbed a freebie ride home from the boozer! Should have got a taxi like the rest of us.

You couldn't make it up! Could You?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.