Unacceptable song

Stoned Rose said:
In all fairness the majority of lads stood round me simply ignored it.

It's cringeworthy and wont catch on.

I would say its already caught on and sung at most games.

Worst song ever. Now I'd love every Paoedo to die a slow and painful death, but we are better than this, drop it, it's embarrassing.
I first heard it at Stoke I think when 3 numb head young lads were trying to get it going. It was ignored and they were told to wind their necks in. Shame it can be heard to be honest.

blueju said:
What about the old "Fergusons riddled with herpes, Martin Edwards has got AIDS so has the twat Matt Busby" we used to sing in the Kippax?
That actually started as "Atkinson's riddled..." and when he got sacked and replaced by Taggart he slotted straight into the role with aplomb!

As to the current song, it was discernibly quieter than any of the others on Tuesday, sat as I was, away from the fray, and it was definitely sang in a higher pitch than any of the others. Somewhere between soprano and tenor I would say: Aled Jones just after his balls dropped would be my guess.

It's a light hearted football song for fucks sake ! It's not a major political or profound statement. No one actually thinks they are paedophiles. Just like no one really thinks rooney's baby is really adebayor's, or Ryan giggs has aids and can't get rid of it. I wish the pc police would concentrate on their own lives and stop trying to tell people what they're allowed to like or find amusing. I heard a woman on the radio a few years ago, who went to watch Jim Davidson live. She was complaining cos he told a joke about cancer. "you can't tell jokes about cancer! I've got cancer ! But feel free to tell Irish, black and Pakistani jokes" was the gist of her reasoning. Pathetic. Get a grip. There, I've said it.

nice neil said:
It's a light hearted football song for fucks sake ! It's not a major political or profound statement. No one actually thinks they are paedophiles. Just like no one really thinks rooney's baby is really adebayor's, or Ryan giggs has aids and can't get rid of it. I wish the pc police would concentrate on their own lives and stop trying to tell people what they're allowed to like or find amusing. I heard a woman on the radio a few years ago, who went to watch Jim Davidson live. She was complaining cos he told a joke about cancer. "you can't tell jokes about cancer! I've got cancer ! But feel free to tell Irish, black and Pakistani jokes" was the gist of her reasoning. Pathetic. Get a grip. There, I've said it.

Completely Agree

Paedo songs aren't good at all in my opinion. It's too much of a disgusting act/topic to make a song about, again in my opinion.
All for factual-banter like songs with opposition players, like when Southall was tormented with songs about his wife's alleged escapades with other blokes. Players expect that, I would imagine, but saying someone is a paedo when there is literally no link to it is a bit dim more than anything. What is the link? Because they're old?

so..............Is Ryan Giggs really illegitimate?

Has he got aids and can't get rid of it?

Are we the best team in the land and all the world? (yet)

If we build a bonfire can we really put Utd on the top? (Murder?)

Do we really support The Invisible Man?

Do we really fight forever more because of Derby Day? (hooliganism)

Are ALL Spurs fans YIDS?

IT'S A FOOTBALL SONG AND NO ONE TAKES THEM SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pigeonho said:
Paedo songs aren't good at all in my opinion. It's too much of a disgusting act/topic to make a song about, again in my opinion.
All for factual-banter like songs with opposition players, like when Southall was tormented with songs about his wife's alleged escapades with other blokes. Players expect that, I would imagine, but saying someone is a paedo when there is literally no link to it is a bit dim more than anything. What is the link? Because they're old?

Because they're employed by United is far more likely I'd guess.

It's not in good taste at all but it's not particularly unique to City fans. Spurs and United fans in particular have been tormenting Wenger en masse for years with paedophile chants. Doesn't make it right of course but I'd much sooner hear that than songs about Munich. You're never going to get a full repertoire of politically correct football songs at a match. Everyone will have different opinions regarding what should be off limits and what shouldn't.

M18CTID said:
Pigeonho said:

Because they're employed by United is far more likely I'd guess.

It's not in good taste at all but it's not particularly unique to City fans. Spurs and United fans in particular have been tormenting Wenger en masse for years with paedophile chants. Doesn't make it right of course but I'd much sooner hear that than songs about Munich. You're never going to get a full repertoire of politically correct football songs at a match. Everyone will have different opinions regarding what should be off limits and what shouldn't.
Don't want PC songs, that would be boring as fuck. The paedo thing though, for me, goes over that the thin line of what is acceptable compared to out and out piss taking of the opposition, which i'm all for like most others are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.