Unacceptable song

I have not seen anyone point out yet that the loudest songs are that ones that are "taboo". Maybe if the Mary 'Ellens who "support" our club want "class" songs they should sing louder "if they go" instead of studying for their degree.

You boo and hiss at pantomimes btw.

simon12 said:
I have not seen anyone point out yet that the loudest songs are that ones that are "taboo". Maybe if the Mary 'Ellens who "support" our club want "class" songs they should sing louder "if they go" instead of studying for their degree.

Too true! The 'silent majority' need to make some noise if they don't like these songs.

Mike N said:
simon12 said:

Too true! The 'silent majority' need to make some noise if they don't like these songs.

I agree.

Just wish I had read this post first instead of taking the unusual option of starting from the beginning.

"Will we hear the silent majority sing? Nooo Nooo! - Will the silent majority write a letter of complaint about people standing and trying to create and atmosphere? Yeeeesss Yeeess!"

dobobobo said:
Mike N said:
simon12 said:

I agree.

Just wish I had read this post first instead of taking the unusual option of starting from the beginning.

"Will we hear the silent majority sing? Nooo Nooo! - Will the silent majority write a letter of complaint about people standing and trying to create and atmosphere? Yeeeesss Yeeess!"
I think you may have something there...

"Will we hear the silent majority sing? Nooo Nooo!"
"Will we hear the silent majority sing?"
"We won't hear a f**king thing!"
"Nooo Nooo!"

steviemc said:
dobobobo said:
Mike N said:

I agree.

I think you may have something there...

"Will we hear the silent majority sing?"
"We won't hear a f**king thing!"
"Nooo Nooo!"

Followed by these sort of comments and actions:

"Hahaha! What a delightful song." *Claps* Oooh! 30 minutes is on score board, time for my slow stroll passed people trying to watch the game, then a quick stop at the loo. And, if I time it right i'll get my half time drink which will go straight through me and just in time for me to pop to the loo when leaving the ground at the 80th minute." *Stands up* "Excuse me please, thank you..."

(The above rant is justified after what I saw last Saturday as we thrashed the Arsenal.)

Not that I want to go of topic. So yeah, Paedo's, Moyes and boys. Discuss.

simon12 said:

Dead right fuck me there really is some strange odd fuckers supporting us....it's only words nothing more nothing less, just words...Mary Ellen's hahaha

God bless dear old Frank Sidebottom; he used to have a series of non-offensive football chants!

One of which was 'You're going home in an organised football coach!'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.