Underwhelmed when they signed but turned out to be pretty good

the goat - signed and mates laughed, i did to. What a legend & goal scorer

dickov - a mate said to me "he wont get the goals you need". Could not be further from the truth if they tried. But i thought it was a strange signing, what a legend though.

David silva - first game Vs spurts away we got battered, i thought one season here then back to spain, was pushed off the ball to easily. Then it all happened, the best footballing skillful player i have seen in my days since the 70s. But how odd that we now have another silva who for me is one of first on the team sheet and i was one of very few that watched him in his first game and thought "this guy will be good and has the touch".

Diaz - never heard of him before, was like third choice in signing a defender. His first game he fit in, his second game looked like he had played in the prem 5 years, he got even better. I dont think i have seen a guy sign and have an impact so quickly fitting in. Whoever at city said go for him 10 out of 10.

Paul Walsh - seemed like he was another player who had been round the tracks, had success elsewhere and was winding down his career here with one last big payday. Could not have been more wrong, a joy to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.