Ungratefull tossers.

glen quagmire said:
Yesman is only jealous that he is not being bummed this time around! Wait patiently, your time will come.

who did you used to be?

just curious.

glen quagmire said:
Yesman is only jealous that he is not being bummed this time around! Wait patiently, your time will come.

Be careful Glen. During an episode of Family Guy Quagmire fakes his own death and 'Death' is surprised at the way he 'died'. He said..... 'Oh really? I always thought it would be rectal trauma.' The cost of being popular....

Thatchersforearm said:
glen quagmire said:

Be careful Glen. During an episode of Family Guy Quagmire fakes his own death and 'Death' is surprised at the way he 'died'. He said..... 'Oh really? I always thought it would be rectal trauma.' The cost of being popular....

I am a big boy, and am very capable of looking after myself mate, on the popular thing, one thing i don't want to be is 'popular' on an internet site. I've seen plenty other posters get the popular tag. No thanks, definitley not my bag! I was annoyed at something, as stated in my OP, some people posted sarcasticly (expected) others empathised (unexpected) i did not expect abuse, from a fellow blue over trying to help another blue!<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:46 pm --<br /><br />
aphex said:
glen quagmire said:
bi-curious?

no

Just kiddng mate, i shouldn't really tell you as i asked you for guitar lessons about 8 months ago and you ignored me!

glen quagmire said:
Thatchersforearm said:

I am a big boy, and am very capable of looking after myself mate, on the popular thing, one thing i don't want to be is 'popular' on an internet site. I've seen plenty other posters get the popular tag. No thanks, definitley not my bag! I was annoyed at something, as stated in my OP, some people posted sarcasticly (expected) others empathised (unexpected) i did not expect abuse, from a fellow blue over trying to help another blue!

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:46 pm --

aphex said:

Just kiddng mate, i shouldn't really tell you as i asked you for guitar lessons about 8 months ago and you ignored me!

i think i know..

should i publicly out you?

aphex said:
glen quagmire said:
I am a big boy, and am very capable of looking after myself mate, on the popular thing, one thing i don't want to be is 'popular' on an internet site. I've seen plenty other posters get the popular tag. No thanks, definitley not my bag! I was annoyed at something, as stated in my OP, some people posted sarcasticly (expected) others empathised (unexpected) i did not expect abuse, from a fellow blue over trying to help another blue!

-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:46 pm --

i think i know..

should i publicly out you?

pm. if you know.

yeseye said:
Mrs. Huggett said:
Oh deary me, and btw, i only clean important peoples houses, and only in Stella St, and i don't do OTHER favours. You sound like a charming lad.
Who the fcuk would want "favours" off an old bag like you?
You glory hunting middle class wannabee!
Yeah, im really on benefits and im in school??
Pair of CNUTS!
Listen yesman, i am on my way out to clean Micksy Caines gaff, if i have time i'll be doing Mick and Keefs corner shop, you sound like another nutter whose house i clean, Joe Pescl's, he to has a tendancy for psychosis, now i'd better go as those houses won't get cleaned on their own. Oh yes, and what makes you think i'm a glory hunter and Middle class? I only earn £5.50 an hour.

Mrs. Huggett said:
yeseye said:
Who the fcuk would want "favours" off an old bag like you?
You glory hunting middle class wannabee!
Yeah, im really on benefits and im in school??
Pair of CNUTS!
Listen yesman, i am on my way out to clean Micksy Caines gaff, if i have time i'll be doing Mick and Keefs corner shop, you sound like another nutter whose house i clean, Joe Pescl's, he to has a tendancy for psychosis, now i'd better go as those houses won't get cleaned on their own. Oh yes, and what makes you think i'm a glory hunter and Middle class? I only earn £5.50 an hour.
I'm psychotic!? Pot kettle black me thinks.
Loving the new pet name, yourself and loverboy Glen have given me, fantastic.
Im so pleased were all buddys again! Glen hasn't showed up yet to bum me, but i live in hope. Anyhow, must dash as its signing on day today. X

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.