Ungratefull tossers.

yeseye said:
Mrs. Huggett said:
Listen yesman, i am on my way out to clean Micksy Caines gaff, if i have time i'll be doing Mick and Keefs corner shop, you sound like another nutter whose house i clean, Joe Pescl's, he to has a tendancy for psychosis, now i'd better go as those houses won't get cleaned on their own. Oh yes, and what makes you think i'm a glory hunter and Middle class? I only earn £5.50 an hour.
I'm psychotic!? Pot kettle black me thinks.
Loving the new pet name, yourself and loverboy Glen have given me, fantastic.
Im so pleased were all buddys again! Glen hasn't showed up yet to bum me, but i live in hope. Anyhow, must dash as its signing on day today. X

Whats with the constant signing on bit from you? well done anyway. Also, i only joined this forum the other day, i live in Stella Street, Surbiton, i seen a thread that i thought i would add a bit of encouragement to the OP after those Scratters had him off, and so far you have been shall we say unfriendly towards me at best,several times and for nish, now i'm havin' a bit of lunch with me cat,tiddles, then i have one more gaff to clean before i finish for the weekend, apparently jimmy savilles moved in so i will see if he needs a cleaner before i go and clean Jimmy Hills gaff.

PS, you still havent explained why you think i'm middle class, a glory hunter and psychotic please tell me.

Mrs. Huggett said:
yeseye said:
I'm psychotic!? Pot kettle black me thinks.
Loving the new pet name, yourself and loverboy Glen have given me, fantastic.
Im so pleased were all buddys again! Glen hasn't showed up yet to bum me, but i live in hope. Anyhow, must dash as its signing on day today. X

Whats with the constant signing on bit from you? well done anyway. Also, i only joined this forum the other day, i live in Stella Street, Surbiton, i seen a thread that i thought i would add a bit of encouragement to the OP after those Scratters had him off, and so far you have been shall we say unfriendly towards me at best,several times and for nish, now i'm havin' a bit of lunch with me cat,tiddles, then i have one more gaff to clean before i finish for the
weekend, apparently jimmy savilles moved in so i will see if he needs a cleaner before i go
and clean Jimmy Hills gaff.

Hey, hang on mrs? You started abusing me! As have a few others.
I dont mind, its only a bit of fun.
Maybe I over reacted about the OP, but im big enough to hold my hands up and admit it.
Then it just kind of snowballed , but any of my comments aren't personal to any fellow blue,just being a WUM i suppose.

PS, you still havent explained why you think i'm middle class, a glory hunter and psychotic please tell me.

yeseye said:
Mrs. Huggett said:
Whats with the constant signing on bit from you? well done anyway. Also, i only joined this forum the other day, i live in Stella Street, Surbiton, i seen a thread that i thought i would add a bit of encouragement to the OP after those Scratters had him off, and so far you have been shall we say unfriendly towards me at best,several times and for nish, now i'm havin' a bit of lunch with me cat,tiddles, then i have one more gaff to clean before i finish for the
weekend, apparently jimmy savilles moved in so i will see if he needs a cleaner before i go
and clean Jimmy Hills gaff.

Hey, hang on mrs? You started abusing me! As have a few others.
I dont mind, its only a bit of fun.
Maybe I over reacted about the OP, but im big enough to hold my hands up and admit it.
Then it just kind of snowballed , but any of my comments aren't personal to any fellow blue,just being a WUM i suppose.

After you started abusing inc. ono and Glen Quagmire among others, this is your first post to me, and you say this is banter?

You can come round my gaff anytime mrs juggtits AND THAT INIT!
If you dont like a bit of banter, stick to the camping and caravan magazine.
Oh, by the way,
fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkk
yyyyyyyooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu
2 x.

Very clever that is'nt it? theres banter and theres boundaries, and you still havent explained why i'm a glory hunting middle class wannabe, and thanks for the old bag bit, BlueMoon has seriously gone down hill and the Mods clearly turn a blind eye, unless of course you have been warned, unlikely though.
This is your first post directly to me, and you think thats banter?

Mrs. Huggett said:

After you started abusing inc. ono and Glen Quagmire among others, this is your first post to me, and you say this is banter?

Oh, by the way,
2 x.

Very clever that is'nt it? theres banter and theres boundaries, and you still havent explained why i'm a glory hunting middle class wannabe, and thanks for the old bag bit, BlueMoon has seriously gone down hill and the Mods clearly turn a blind eye, unless of course you have been warned, unlikely though.
Wow, mrs hugget us old timers just yawn and ignore

tueartsboots said:
Mrs. Huggett said:

Oh, by the way,
2 x.

Wow, mrs hugget us old timers just yawn and ignore

I know TB, when i can post a topic then i will request that the powers that be could maybe do a kids forum as i dont want my own Grandkids reading this aggresive and basicly abuse that one encounters on BM,it could be policed as well, come on Ric.
After a hard day with a brush in one hand and a tin of polish in the other, on top of those tight arsed movie bastards that i encounter daily, then i just wanna chill for an hour on here before settling down with Tiddles and a glass of Sherry.

yeseye said:
I appologise for my loutish behaviour.

Cool, people like banter but not the sort that was previously posted young man.
Len(the local gardener) Macnomotony was sectioned today for trying to burn Rodger Moores house down, again, he will never learn, and Pam and Gray Slurry were arguing like mad, again, thats the latest goss from my day living in Stella Street.

yeseye said:
Where is this Stella street? Sounds great!

Surbiton; its mad alright, just wish they paid me a bit more, i mean theres only me and Tiddles since Mr. Huggett left, said he was only going for a bottle of pale ale and a game of shove ha'penny, never to return, i mean don't get me wrong, but Micksy Caine comes around and i cook his tea, treat him like my own really, but ..., well you know.
He brought me some Mange Tout today coz he said i liked crunchy stuff, i mean it may be cockroaches i'm crunching for all i know. Anyway, i'd better let Tiddles out for a wee and a sniff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.