Unite against City?

Re: Unite against city??

Prestwich_Blue said:
Is his pathetic little website down? Keep getting the "website can't be displayed" message.

Nope. Still there. I just put a few more "Requests" in.

GXCity said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Email to FSA:

Unfortunately if you check out his website he has all the legal jargon tied up

If you can show me where the FSA are mentioned then I stand corrected and his 'investment opportunity' is all legit.

I'd just like to clear this up. This won't be covered by FSA regulations, because it doesn't count as a 'regulated activity' under FSMA. To count as a regulated activity, it needs to concern a 'specified investment'. An interest in land isn't a specified investment. So it's not covered, unfortunately.

It'll just get CPO'd.

TTS said:
GXCity said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Unfortunately if you check out his website he has all the legal jargon tied up

If you can show me where the FSA are mentioned then I stand corrected and his 'investment opportunity' is all legit.

I'd just like to clear this up. This won't be covered by FSA regulations, because it doesn't count as a 'regulated activity' under FSMA. To count as a regulated activity, it needs to concern a 'specified investment'. An interest in land isn't a specified investment. So it's not covered, unfortunately.

It'll just get CPO'd.
I don't agree. It's clearly a Collective Investment Scheme, which is regulated.

They really are insecure people.They must be terrified of us as a football club now.

Prestwich_Blue said:
TTS said:
GXCity said:

It'll just get CPO'd.

This is his legal page

1. This web site and your completion, signing, and submission to me of the forms within this web site with your payment of £250 per plot constitute an irrevocable legally binding OFFER by you to purchase the designated plot(s) and I can accept or reject your offer and designate the plot(s) at my absolute discretion.

2.1. I may accept your offer by sending to HM Land Registry a properly completed Transfer of the plot(s) to you so as to register you as owner of the plot(s), and this will constitute my legally binding ACCEPTANCE of your offer.
2.2. I may reject your offer by my solicitors refunding all your money to you but without interest
2.3. In either case, this will be no later than 1 February 2013

3. My solicitors are not able to give you any advice concerning your purchase and if you require any legal or other advice you must obtain it elsewhere in exactly the same way as any other buyer of any other property

4. Any information you or your solicitors may request from my solicitors will be given a limited reply, if any, because of the anticipated number of buyers

5. Neither I nor my solicitors can give you any guarantee that you will be entitled to any compensation or profit from buying any plot.

6. if I am successful in selling enough plots, and you are therefore registered with a good freehold title at HM Land Registry, I cannot guarantee that anyone will want to purchase your plot(s) from you in the future, or at any price

7. My solicitors who will hold your money are Latimer Lee LLP of 35 Bury New Road Prestwich Manchester M25 9JY (ref CSP)

Prestwich_Blue said:
TTS said:
GXCity said:

It'll just get CPO'd.

Oh could be, yes. Thanks for pointing out. My only question would be: is the purpose/effect of the scheme 'to enable persons taking part in the arrangements (whether by becoming owners of the property or any part of it or otherwise) to participate in or receive profits or income", pursuant to the Act?

Yes on one view, although if you take the 'protest' angle seriously, possibly not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.