Unite against City?

Re: Unite against city??

UUBlue said:
I've just bought the 1 sq foot right between the gate posts. I'm about to go and occupy it, and I may decide to erect a concrete structure on it. If Mantax don't like it, they will have to CPO it back, or pay me £5,000 which is my valuation of it.

Hahahaha

LooeyMCFC said:
No not really, why should he have to set up somewhere new...don't they have enough land to re develop??? And to be honest, what he has been offered wouldn't even buy him a 2 bed semi in Clayton.......
It's nothing to do with being greedy it's they way they are going about it.
If i had enough money i would buy a few of the blocks of land.

Sell your season ticket and buy 3 square yards then..Sit on it and form a one man protest..The bulldozers wont hurt when they crush you in fact if you wave your green and yellow scarf with gusto they may see you and go round..

LooeyMCFC said:
There are no bigger Man City Fans than myself and my husband. But this issue is nothing to do with Man City as a club, It's to do with the way The Manchester Evening News and the local Council are bullying these company's into selling their land for peanuts, which is unfair wether you are RED or BLUE.
1 Of the company's has been based there for 15 years and he is a very good family friend, he has built up his business over the years and now feels like everything is being taken away from him and he has no choice.

We know the plans are fantastic and it will be amazing when finished, but for them to be practicly forced from their land is completely unfair.

So if you actually looked more into the reasons behind the banner then you might actually sympathise with them.

Louise MCFC

Your friend made it personal... "Unite against City"...all his anti City rhetoric has turned thosands of blues agianst him and his company. I wont be usuing his services again and believe me he's lost a lot of potential business. Theres a right and wrong way of dealing with things. This muppet made it personal to every blue.

The rag trying to block the land purchase

I'm sure I've seen a thread on this but something's just occurred to me that we can use to fuck him up. I've just read the MEN article and he describes it as "an investment scheme". But to offer investment schemes you have to be authorised by the FSA under S19 of the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000. I'm willing to put my mortgage on the fact he isn't and therefore committing a criminal offence under which he could face 2 years in prison.

I shall be making a complaint to the FSA about this and about the MEN promoting an unauthorised investment scheme. Everyone else should do the same and let's put the rag twat behind bars.

Re: The rag trying to block the land purchase

Prestwich_Blue said:
I'm sure I've seen a thread on this but something's just occurred to me that we can use to fuck him up. I've just read the MEN article and he describes it as "an investment scheme". But to offer investment schemes you have to be authorised by the FSA under S19 of the Financial Services & Markets Act 2000. I'm willing to put my mortgage on the fact he isn't and therefore committing a criminal offence under which he could face 2 years in prison.

I shall be making a complaint to the FSA about this and about the MEN promoting an unauthorised investment scheme. Everyone else should do the same and let's put the rag twat behind bars.

The FSA whislteblowing team can be contacted on 020 7066 9200 or whistle@fsa.gov.uk

Feel free to drop them a line regarding Mr O'Brian and the MUEN decribing this loss making venture as an investment opportunity

LooeyMCFC said:
No not really, why should he have to set up somewhere new...don't they have enough land to re develop??? And to be honest, what he has been offered wouldn't even buy him a 2 bed semi in Clayton.......
It's nothing to do with being greedy it's they way they are going about it.
If i had enough money i would buy a few of the blocks of land.

FML he has probably been offered whats its worth plus 20%. My heart bleeds for the poor rag

Re: The rag trying to block the land purchase

Prestwich_Blue said:

See Wreckless Alec's post on page ten. ;-) But yes, let's Adam Teese this guy all the way to prison.

is it legal for him to still trade under the company name OBtrucks when his wife is director and this company is dissolved?, not clued up on legal things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.