Unite against City?

de niro said:
Ardwick AFC said:
This has nothing to do with football. It's about money.

This thread is only giving the guy more publicity.

correct.
Is any of it good or has it helped to possibly lose the pillock a few customers?

Oh, and don't forget the fact it's highlighting that he's a c*nt!

Re: Unite against city??

BlueInCanada said:
I tried reading that without my blue tinted specs and could kind of see where they were coming from with the whole 'David and Goliath' angle. If that were the Rags trying that with local businesses owned by blues, id join the cause.

Then i read this line:

4: Satisfaction – has anybody given you stick over the 6-1? – Payback!

GFY. Hope you go under.
Game over!!! As soon as the Pleb made this statement he's proved our point to the world that the majority of Rags are knuckle-dragging, toothless, barefooted knobs!!! Surely that line was the best present he could have given Manchester City Football Club / Council because no-one in authority could ever take his greed ladened campaign seriously.

Thanks for the laffs mate............ You tried hard, but failed miserably. Now go fuck yourself and get out of the way of progress!!!!

they're working on a sunday

gave him a call to keep him busy just answering phones

hard to plan a campaign run a business and answer the phone to thousands of blues

no need to be nasty just let it ring until he answers it then hang up would be in trouble if a few thosand blues did that once or twice a day
and keeping his phone busy could have an adverse effect on business

Does anyone know if he can legally do this?

34smi68.jpg

Blue2112 said:
I happen to know Shaun from when we went to school together back in the early 80's and was best of mates and hes a good bloke. Its uncanny how life throws up odd things that put you back in touch with somebody and today I spent a couple of hours catching up with him and when you read some of the more personal attacks and threats you realise its all a little sad.

Does he want to stand in the way of regeneration and progression to the local community and to Manchester City - No he doesn't and he is more than aware having seen at first hand some of the superb designs that we have planned for the future and for what its worth this is definetly going to happen without any of the old sites currently in despute being left standing whilst this new project is built around them.

I don't think it would take much more than a phone call from the decision makers at City or a walk across Alan Turing Way to finalise a detail in very quick time. That deal should be the correct price to buy a similar sized plot of land elsewhere in Manchester and the correct price to fund that move and set up again and yes no doubt the correct price to leave a profit, isn't that what all of us would want, Blue or Red?

It's easy to believe what the newspapers report when it fits the criteria but then the truth maybe somewhat different. We all know and City fans probably more than most how newspapers will twist the facts to support their own cause. I think the campaign is bourne out of frustration and has unfortunately been turned into a City v United scenario as a last resort of going down with a fight rather than accepting what he feels is wrong and doing nothing and just accepting what ultimately may be the inevitable.

I await the abuse!

Josh, if he's nothing against the regeneration of the area, why has he set up this "Unite against City" campaign?
If he wants is a quick resolution to the issue and a fair price for the "wasteland" then he or his solicitor should be in contact with the council. He should then be contacting the MUEN to give his side of the story

The Pink Panther said:
Blue2112 said:
I happen to know Shaun from when we went to school together back in the early 80's and was best of mates and hes a good bloke. Its uncanny how life throws up odd things that put you back in touch with somebody and today I spent a couple of hours catching up with him and when you read some of the more personal attacks and threats you realise its all a little sad.

Does he want to stand in the way of regeneration and progression to the local community and to Manchester City - No he doesn't and he is more than aware having seen at first hand some of the superb designs that we have planned for the future and for what its worth this is definetly going to happen without any of the old sites currently in despute being left standing whilst this new project is built around them.

I don't think it would take much more than a phone call from the decision makers at City or a walk across Alan Turing Way to finalise a detail in very quick time. That deal should be the correct price to buy a similar sized plot of land elsewhere in Manchester and the correct price to fund that move and set up again and yes no doubt the correct price to leave a profit, isn't that what all of us would want, Blue or Red?

It's easy to believe what the newspapers report when it fits the criteria but then the truth maybe somewhat different. We all know and City fans probably more than most how newspapers will twist the facts to support their own cause. I think the campaign is bourne out of frustration and has unfortunately been turned into a City v United scenario as a last resort of going down with a fight rather than accepting what he feels is wrong and doing nothing and just accepting what ultimately may be the inevitable.

I await the abuse!

Josh, if he's nothing against the regeneration of the area, why has he set up this "Unite against City" campaign?
If he wants is a quick resolution to the issue and a fair price for the "wasteland" then he or his solicitor should be in contact with the council. He should then be contacting the MUEN to give his side of the story
4: Satisfaction – has anybody given you stick over the 6-1? – Payback!
..... Nuff said!!

like everybody else who owned land on this site, he was given an offer, over and above market value with added generous relocation expenses which he choose to turn down. he then ask for more money thinking he had city and the council over a barrel.

because a large enough percentage of the land has already been obtained, the remaining land will be purchased under a compulsory purchase order at the market value which is significantly lower than city`s first, more than generous offer.

GAME SET AND MATCH

The Pink Panther said:
Blue2112 said:

I await the abuse!

He shouldn't have nailed his campaign to the man united mast. that's where he went wrong. If he wanted the slightest bit of credibility for his cause he shouldn't have acted like a teenager doing that. He deserves everything he gets for being so stupid and arrogant .

Anyone know what the outcome of this was?

His website now states:

Our campaign has now finished. Thank you for your interest.

He has also deleted his facebook page and his twitter account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.