United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax its a long season,and because the fixture is so early in the season we can afford to take a hit with this one,obviously I want us to win as it's the rags but its not going to effect us league wise like say if there was only 4-5 games left and we were vying for the title..
Good point

Agreed...we'll take the fookers on and their legions of plastics.... Fook em all. Even if we lose ffs smart money has got to be on us over the season

If bravo makes his debut against the rags the last time a goalkeeper made his debut against them was probably Kenny mulhearn, it was my first Derby which we lost by the way, but we all know what happened in the next one and the season end result, if I am wrong about the only one since Kenny let me know ?

I'm now dreading the fucking derby. Not just because Sergio is out. I feel like we're more of an even match now and the stakes are raised with it being Pep vs Jose.

Gonna be a long week and I'm gona be crippled with stomach cramp I just know it
Just ignore the bullshit that will be spouted by Sky/Talkshite, as well as certain so called high profile journalists before it.

The media pressure will make the shit that was spouted before the 50th anniversary match look like a child's tea party.

Found this on another forum, think fellow blues will enjoy reading this

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/stats-more-reasons-to-keep-jose-mourinho-away-from-united/

Mourinho in 2010 said:
“It’s certainly not my fault if, in 2004 after coming to Chelsea and asking why Ranieri was replaced, I was told they wanted to win and it was never going to happen with him,” said Mourinho last week. “It is really not my fault if he was considered a loser at Chelsea.”
Thoroughly up his own arse twat

Take a draw mate, still think we're work in progress.
So are they - but we're better. However their system is slightly different and takes a couple of 'big' signings and a strong fast winger with a goodish crossing foot and a cartoon scouse guy who can switch it to the winger. * . If any of their players have half a brain, they should have progressed further in their work than our lot this season.

*I would normally mention Carrick at this point but some big useless show-off is keeping him out of the team.

Edit: Pogba's better than me and I think I'm better than useless. So, sorry Poggers.

Last edited:
Relax its a long season,and because the fixture is so early in the season we can afford to take a hit with this one,obviously I want us to win as it's the rags but its not going to effect us league wise like say if there was only 4-5 games left and we were vying for the title..
This^ If we do lose, can not see it being more than the odd scruffy goal, BUT firmly believe the return fixture we'll tear them a gaping new one!

The Yoonited way:

Super agent Mino Railola has earned over 30m euros (£25m) in commission this summer brokering the deals for Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Henrikh Mkhitaryan. That is more than the 21m euros Cristiano Ronaldo earns in a year at Real Madrid. (AS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.